Preference How He Cheers You Up

Harry:

Harry isn't the best when it comes to words so instead he sighs, wrapping his arms around you and bringing you into a warm, safe embrace. Whenever your in Harry's arms you forget about whatever it was you were upset about and you feel so thankful. Thankful that you have someone like Harry in your life to make you feel so much better with "I love you" which are the only words muttered.

Liam:

You always feel like you can talk to Liam about anything so whenever your upset you simply tell Liam everything and he comforts you with soothing words and he would go to extreme lengths just to make sure your happy and to make sure that whatever your problem was would be solved. You always felt like Liam understood you and you loved him even more for that.

Louis:

When your upset louis always changes his pants into tight ones so you can see his bum, then he tries his best to twerk to try to make your smile, which always makes you laugh.

If he walks home from work and sees you upset he ALWAYS heads straight upstairs and then comes down saying "wanna see my amazing twerking skills? I've been practicing" making you laugh before he's even entered the room.

Niall:

Niall will automatically take you to nandos when your upset, although if your too upset to go out he will just go to nandos and bring you some back and when your that upset that all you want to do is eat, he will even give you most of his own as you discuss your problem while your eating, making you feel a lot better and a lot less hungry.

Zayn:

Zayn knows you don't like to talk about your problems because your quite a private person when it comes to your life so he simply holds you close and lets you cry until you've calmed down and then he tries to convince you to talk about your problems saying things such as "you can talk to me, I'm always here" and "I love you and no matter what's wrong I'll never leave you" which you eventually give in to and you tell him everything which makes you feel so much better and he can cheer you up just by him being there.

~~~~

This one was suggested by @KellyMartin1 thank you for your suggestion I hope you like it!:) (sorry if you don't)

~Lauren<3