Preference: He Finds You Crying

Harry: when I got home from work I called out "hey Y/N I'm home!" But instead of having her leap into my arms I heard sniffling coming from the kitchen "Y/N?" I asked as I entered the kitchen only to find her crying her eyes out and it really broke my heart. "What's wrong?" I asked as I wrapped her up in a tight embrace. "I'm sorry.. T-the hate is just getting to me" she stuttered. "Shh it's okay, I promise I will make everything better" and with that I sent a tweet out and she received lots of apologies, lets just say she didn't get any more hate.

Niall: when I got out of the shower I pulled on my clothes and went downstairs into the living room to find Y/N crying. "Hey don't cry, you'll make me cry" I said with my own tears threatening to spill. "What's wrong?" I asked and she just started laughing which confused me. "It was just this film Niall, it just made me cry that's all" she said giggling. "Oh.. Well don't ever frighten me like that again" I said laughing and hugging her.

Liam: me and Y/N were walking through the crowd of people trying to make our way through but it wasn't working and I was getting annoyed so I started pushing my way through pulling Y/N closer to me trying to keep her in my grasp. When we finally managed to get out of the crowd I heard a sniffle and turned around to see Y/N crying "what happened Y/N? Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" I panicked. "No, I just.. I just got a bit scared that's all" she admitted. "It's alright, I'm here, come on let's go home and watch a film" I smiled making her chuckle and nod in agreement.

Zayn: me and Y/N were staying the night in a hotel and as we took the lift to go up to our room the lift stopped and the lights went off. I quickly searched and pressed the emergency button before relaxing, hoping that help was on its way "what's going on?" I heard Y/N ask worriedly "it's okay we're just stuck..but we will be alright I promise" I reassured her, knowing that lifts scare her as it is. I tried to find her in the dark and I called out to her "Y/N? Where are you?" I panicked as I struggled to find her before I nearly tripped over something. I bent down and reached out finding Y/Ns hand. She sniffled and I knew she was crying. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered "everything's going to be alright just take deep breaths and we will be out in no time" soon enough we were out and we made it up to our hotel room.

Louis: when I got home and looked around mine and Y/Ns shared flat as well as calling out for her she wasn't anywhere to be seen. Strange, I thought. Where is she? I tried calling her phone but she wasn't answering so I decided to think about where I might find her, and then I realised. Y/N and I once found a quiet lake which was quite far away from everywhere else so I decided to go there to look for her. Sure enough she was there and she was crying "Y/N?" I called out and she jumped obviously not expecting me to be there "what are you doing out here? What's wrong?" I asked as I wrapped my coat around her shoulders. "Nothing" she replied. "C'mon you can tell me anything" "I have an addiction to self-harm, ever since I was younger.. And-" she started but I cut her off "it's alright, I can help you stop, please just promise me you'll try your best not to do it again" she promised and eventually she was back to normal.

--

Thank you to the people who read! It means a lot, let me know what you think:D xx

-Lauren xx