Preference: How He Wakes You Up In The Morning

This one was suggested by @millieee1D thanks for suggesting! :) everyone go follow her!:D xx

------------

Harry:

Harry wakes you up by kissing you all over your face. "Stop it Harry!" You always tell him and he always kisses you more as soon as you say that so in the end you give up and get up. When you go to get up he always pulls you back and kisses your lips before letting you get up.

Niall:

Niall always bribes you with the fact that he's going to eat your food. "Y/N I've made you breakfast!" He'll shout and when you don't reply he'll shout "ill eat it if you don't come down" and if you still don't reply he comes upstairs and slowly starts to eat your breakfast. As soon as he's taken the first bite your up.

Louis:

Louis is very playful in the morning and he always wakes you up by throwing cushions at you and shouting in your ear. When you eventually get annoyed with him and get up he always kisses you for the longest time he possibly can before walking away.

Liam:

Liam is always sweet in the morning and he always manages to wake you up by saying things like "morning beautiful" and "get up gorgeous" and when you ignore him he'll say "come on babe, please get your pretty little face up out of bed?" And as soon as he brings out the puppy dog eyes your up.

Zayn:

Your usually always up before Zayn is but if on one occasion he's up before you he will always bribe you by telling you he's going for a shower and you know what he's implying. "Babe I'm getting in the shower now" he'll say and you'll reply with "go on then" and he will say "y'know there's room for two? Wanna join me?" He asks and you'll ignore him until you hear the shower switch on because as soon as you hear the shower switch on your in there with him.

----------

I know this is sort of short but I still hope people enjoy reading these:) xx

Thanks for suggesting!

-Lauren xoxo