Harry Imagine: Hate

I woke up with a smile on my face, as usual. Knowing I had Harry in my life was amazing and I couldn't be happier right now.

I looked over at Harry's sleeping figure and I knew I had to wake him up for the studio again.

"Harry" I said quietly, shaking his shoulders.

"Harry" I repeated, still shaking him.

"Mmm?" He mumbled.

"You need to get up for work babe" I smiled.

"But I want to stay with you" he said in his raspy morning voice.

"I know but you can't" I sighed.

"Okay thanks for waking me up" he said groggily.

I quickly got myself up and dressed and proceeded to leave at the same time as Harry.

"Hey where are you going?" He laughed.

"I'm catching up with Perrie this morning in Starbucks" I explained.

"Oh okay, well have fun" he grinned pulling me close by the waist and giving me a long meaningful kiss.

"Thanks you too" I said once we'd pulled away.

"I love you" he grinned, showing off his beautiful teeth and dimples.

"I love you too" I smiled.

Harry then took my hand and intertwined our fingers, leading us towards the car.

"Harry you know Starbucks is only round the corner? I can walk" I laughed.

"Do you really think I'm going to let you walk while I'm driving to work?" He argued.

"Okay, thank you" I sighed giving in already and getting into my side of the car.

Harry drove to Starbucks, dropping me off with a kiss goodbye.

I got out and checked my phone to have received a text from perrie;

"I'm on my way now, I'll be there soon:)"

I quickly sent one back saying;

"Alright, I'm already here, see you soon:)"

I walked into Starbucks to find it completely empty, seeing as it was quite early in the morning.

I ordered my coffee and then took a seat in a nearby booth to wait for perrie.

After a few more minutes I heard the door open and 2 teenage girls walked in.

It was quite cold weather and yet they were both wearing short shorts, with thin tights and t-shirts that hung low and showed their cleavage along with thin cardigans.

To be honest they don't really look friendly, but I decided to ignore them and turn back to my coffee and phone.

I was then interrupted by the sound of the clearing of a throat.

I looked up to see the girls standing next to my booth glaring down at me.

"Been stood up by Harry?" One of them laughed.

"I'm actually meeting perrie" I replied.

"Aw, she stood you up then?" The other joked causing them both to laugh, sending glares at me again before leaving to sit in their own booth.

I sat there quite nervous.

When I first started dating Harry I received lots of hate on twitter and decided I couldn't take it, so I shut my twitter account and now I'm not involved with it.

Harry was the one who convinced me to shut my account down and I've never read any other bad messages since, I've never even come across hate in person until now.

"Hey Y/N" perrie smiled widely as I looked up to see her excitedly standing next to me.

"Hey" I replied back just as enthusiastic standing up and hugging her.

"I've missed you, it's been ages since I saw you" she smiled sitting down across from me.

"I know" I laughed.

"Oh wow! Perrie! Can I have your autograph?" One of the girls from before said excitedly as she appeared next to us.

I looked at her confused, but she didn't seem to notice.

"Oh of course! Just let me get my coffee" perrie smiled at the girl.

"Okay! I just need you to know were both huge fans! And we love you!" The girls fangirled.

Perrie smiled before getting up to order her coffee leaving me nervous around the 2 girls.

"Seriously, your cramping her style, she's a gorgeous girl having to hang with someone like you, I mean she feels sorry for you" one hissed nastily as she stood across the table.

"Yeah and seeing as we can't harass you on twitter, we get the better opportunity of doing it in person" the other scoffed.

"No you don't" Perries voice angrily spoke.

The girls turned around shocked.

"W-we were just joking, we were just telling her what s-someone else said" one of them stuttered.

"Clearly you weren't, now get away from her, your just jealous because she's beautiful and neither of you two are" perrie shouted.

The girls looked hurt and shocked but soon walked away and out of the door.

"Are you okay?" Perrie asked.

"Fine" I smiled reassuringly.

"Just ignore them, they're only jealous" perrie advised.

"Thanks" I smiled.

After catching up with perrie and spending the day with her we walked to the studio where the boys were to surprise them and take them home early.

"Hey boys!" Perrie shouted running towards Zayn.

"Hey Y/N!" Harry shouted running towards me.

"Surprise!" I said as Harry picked me up, spinning me round causing me to squeal.

When he eventually put me down he planted a passionate kiss on my lips.

I hugged the boys before we all were allowed to leave.

Niall, Louis and Liam had made plans to go to nandos while me, perrie, Zayn and Harry headed home together.

On the way perrie and Zayn were stopped by fans and while they were signing autographs and taking pictures me and Harry decided to walk on a bit.

"I love having you all to myself" Harry smiled down at me.

"I love having you all to myself too" I said leaning up to peck his lips.

I pulled away only to see the same girls from Starbucks on their way over to me and Harry.

I turned around to see Zayn and perrie still busy signing autographs and I automatically became scared.

"Harry! I love you so much! Will you take a picture and sign my autograph! Were like huge fans!" The blonde one grinned while the other brunette twisted her hair around her fingers.

Harry sighed. "Sure"

"What's wrong Harry?" The blonde asked.

"I just wanted to spend some time alone with Y/N that's all" he said smiling towards me and I noticed the blonde one roll her eyes.

"Well you have to make an effort for your fans" she laughed.

He then turned to them "okay so what do you want me to autograph?"

"Our pumps" the brunette said pointing towards both of their perfectly whitened pumps.

"And we'd like a picture please" the blonde smiled shoving her phone at me, causing a confusing look coming from Harry which she smiled at.

"Sigh our pumps first!" The brunette said sticking her foot towards Harry.

"Hey what are you two doing?!" Perrie screamed causing them to look up scared.

"They're getting an autograph, by the looks of it babe" Zayn told her confused.

"These two were hating on Y/N earlier in Starbucks" perrie explained.

"What?" Harry said shocked.

"We didn't, Y/N was horrible to us Harry" the blonde one said dramatically.

"I highly doubt that, now get lost the pair of you, how dare you insult my girlfriend, do you not realise how beautiful she is compared to you two? Your voices just annoy me, now get away from me before I get really angry" Harry shouted.

"But Harry--"

"Just get lost! You call yourself fans? Your nothing" Harry interrupted the blonde girl and she began to run pulling the brunette with her.

Perrie hugged me tightly before walking ahead.

"Perrie where are you going?" Zayn asked.

"They need to talk" perrie hinted continuing to walk.

"Yeah so?" Zayn said dumbfounded.

"Privately" perrie said sternly and Zayn soon caught on.

"Oh sorry!" He said sheepishly heading off with perrie.

"Why didn't you tell me? I need to know if someone's hurting you" Harry said as soon as perrie and Zayn were further up the road.

"I didn't see the point, and I didn't expect to see them again" I admitted.

Harry sighed, pulling me in for a side hug and walking along the road.

"I need to know if you get hate, whether your bothered by it or not because I love you and it hurt to find out that way" he sighed.

"I know I'm sorry Harry, I love you too" I smiled weakly.

"It's okay" he laughed.

"But if I ever see them in the crowd at a concert I'll be making sure Paul kicks them out" Harry added seriously.

"There might be loads of people at concerts that hate me" I said.

"Well if I know about it I seriously don't want them there, they should respect you and they should be happy for us, you don't deserve hate babe" Harry explained.

"Thank you" you said kissing his cheek.

"Your welcome" he grinned.

"Now how about we turn back and join the boys for a nandos? Sound good?" He asked.

"Yeah sure" I laughed as we turned around heading back towards nandos.

Knowing I had Harry to get me through each day really helped.

~~~~~

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry it took me a while to update, I'm back at school now so it's quite hard trying to find the time to update, so I thought I'd do a long Harry one now I've had the time today.

Thank you all:)

Feedback?

~Lauren<3