Preference: You Make Him Sleep On The Couch. Louis, Niall and Liams

Hello everyone! How are you all?
After this preference I'm going to be doing one more before I start a new imagine and preferences book<3

Would you read it?

I love you all<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis:
"So I'm the annoying one for wanting to spend more time with my boyfriend?" You said, hurt.

"Yes" Louis replied, satisfied with his answer.

"Okay, fine. Your sleeping on the couch tonight" you said, tiredly walking upstairs to your room.

"I'm not! If your so bothered you can sleep on the couch!" Louis shouted up the stairs to you.

"Your now sleeping on the couch, WITHOUT ANY BLANKETS!" You shouted the last part, going into your bedroom and locking the door.

You got changed and got into bed, laying there for a while before looking at the clock to see it was midnight. Clearly you and Louis had been arguing for a while now.

After another half an hour you felt mean for not letting louis have any blankets, so you got your spare duvet and pillow out of the draw, unlocking the door and walking downstairs to louis.

You opened the door to the living room, stepping in to find louis in a ball on the floor.

"Lou, I felt mean for not letting you have anything to sleep with so I brought you these." You explained, walking over to him and placing the duvet over him and putting the pillow under his head.

You walked towards the door, upset that Louis had nothing to say.

"I'm sorry I was so annoying." You muttered, closing the door before you felt the door being pushed open and you were pulled back inside and into louis chest.

"You weren't annoying, I was being stupid and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Louis apologised sincerely.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too" you mumbled.

"I love you" he said kissing the top of your head.

"I love you too" you said as he took you back upstairs so you could both go to bed properly.

Niall:

Niall had come home from tour only a week ago and had two more weeks off before he had to go back on tour but was never spending any time with you, he had to go to the studio most days leaving you with the evenings and weekends together, which Niall was spending with the boys.

He walked through the door, late, after another night out with the boys and you'd had enough.

"Niall your on the couch tonight" you said calmly as you begun to walk upstairs.

"Why?" Niall asked.

"Niall you go out with the boys all the time and never spend any time with me" you said, hurt.

"Don't you think I like to spend time with the boys?" Niall snapped.

"Don't you think I like to spend time with you? Do you care about what I think? Niall you spend nearly everyday with the boys and you've been on tour with them for months, you don't need to spend all evening with them too!" You shouted running upstairs to your room and closing the door.

You picked up Niall's pillow and a spare blanket and took it downstairs, throwing it at Niall and then heading back upstairs and getting into bed.

After ages of time spend laying in bed, you finally came to the conclusion that you were struggling to sleep without Niall.

The clock read midnight, but you couldn't go downstairs now, this was the second time you'd make Niall sleep on the couch and last time Niall ended up back in your bed and you needed him to take you serious and see how hurt you were.

Your thoughts were interrupted when the bedroom door opened to reveal Niall with puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks and you felt awful for making him sleep downstairs.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I love spending time with you and I don't know why I've been spending so much time with the boys, I guess it's just routine, I'm used to them. But I love you and I'm willing to spend the next two weeks with you whenever I can, I'll go sleep on the couch but I just need you to know that I'm sorry and that I love you." He explained.

"I'm sorry too, don't leave, you can sleep in here because I can't sleep without you anyway" you smiled as he laughed and got into bed with you.

"I didn't see how much I hurt you, I love you." Niall said, kissing the top of your head.

"I love you too Niall."

Liam:

"Do you even care about what I need anymore?!" You shouted at Liam.

Liam had been putting you behind everyone else for weeks now and you were getting sick of it.

"Of course I do, but what do you want me to do about it?!" He shouted back.

"I want you to put me first for once Liam, is that so much to ask?!"

"Do you know what? No! I don't care about you, I don't want to stay with someone who I have to do everything for because it's like having another job!" Liam screamed, making you shocked.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that" Liam said, his face softening. He never meant to be so mean but you were too shocked as you realised Liam had never said anything so awful to you before.

"Your sleeping on the sofa" you said, walking upstairs and into your room.

He came upstairs to collect a pillow and blanket as he walked downstairs to the sofa. He knew he'd hurt you.

Fifteen minutes later, Liam couldn't take your crying and sniffling as he listened from outside the bedroom door and he opened the door, walking in and sitting on the bed next to you.

"Y/N I'm so sorry, I never meant any of what I said, I love you so much, of course I care about you, your not like a second job because you can be hard work sometimes, but so can I. That's what makes us work." Liam explained.

You sat up, hugging him, "I know" you said, sniffling.

"Don't cry, I know I hurt you but I never intended to. I love you so much and I will start putting you first baby." He said, pulling away and kissing your forehead.

"Thank you. I love you too Li" you said, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~

Harry and Zayns will be up soon! <3

Quick game:

QOTD: which boy would you match to each label?

-sexy
-cute
-hot
-beautiful
-adorable

^comment

Feedback?

Lauren<3