Liam Imagine

I had been dating Liam for a while now and things were going amazing. There was a few hate messages now and then but most of it had died down now and most of the fans were loving and supportive of us now, which meant things were finally looking up.

I looked over at the big red booth to see Liam stepping out after finishing his solo recording for the new album and Harry stepping in.

He pulled his jacket of the rack and began to make his way over towards me.

"Hey Y/N come on I've finished now, we can go home" he smiled taking my hand and leading me towards the door.

As we got closer to the window I noticed that there were much more screaming fans outside than what there was earlier.

I felt my hand being squeezed tighter by Liam who had clearly noticed my nervousness.

We stepped outside only to be nearly deafened by the noise the fans were making.

The security guards who stood outside became more protective over the studio once they noticed me and Liam emerge.

"How do we get through here without being trampled on?" Liam asked one of the guards.

"We will try and keep the fans off of you both but I need you to quickly run through the crowd and there will be another security guard waiting at the other end" he explained.

Liam took a deep breathe before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me through the crowd.

All I could hear was the sound of screams and arms flying everywhere trying to reach us both.

Liam took my hand and we began to run through the crowd almost reaching the end when I heard a voice shout

"Liam is mine! Your worthless!"

Liam stopped in his tracks and turned to face the girl who shouted it.

"Oi! Don't talk about her like that! I love Y/N so all of you can stop being jealous!" He screamed.

I turned around and tugged at his jacket sleeve desperate for him not to continue.

"Leave it Liam" I whispered.

"No I won't leave it, I'm not having jealous horrible people say nasty things to you, I love you and I don't want you to feel upset because I will blame myself" he said loudly.

We were suddenly pulled through the crowd by 2 big security guards who pulled us out of the crowd and into a van where we could drive to safety.

"What were you doing stopping like that? You could've got us killed!" I said dramatically.

"Sorry Y/N.. Was I too harsh?"

"Maybe a bit.." I laughed.

"Well I didn't mean to be horrible but I don't like the thought of you being upset. I know the hate has had you crying on my shoulder and I don't want a repeat of that" he said sternly.

"I know.. I'm sorry, I love you Li" I smiled giving him a quick kiss.

"I love you too Y/N" he said squeezing my hand tightly.

I have to say that was one of the most scariest experiences of my life.

--------------
Just a quick update for all of you Liam girls;)

I'm struggling on ideas for preferences so I'm thinking of doing more imagines now so please comment which boy you want me to do next!:)

Vote<3
Comment<3
Fan<3

Thank you to all of my readers I am so so grateful to you all!<3

-Lauren xo