Preference: He Hits/Scares You

Okay so I've changed this one a bit so it's either he hits you or you think he's going to hit you because I couldn't think of enough ideas:) hope you all like them just as much:)

~~~~~~~~~

Zayn:
You woke up earlier that morning to hear Zayn mutter a "I'm going to work" no hug, no kiss, no morning cuddle, nothing. Which you thought was strange, but you shrugged it off.

Later that day at lunch you decided to take Zayn some lunch seeing as he'd been working so hard and he was told he had to work through lunch all this week because of how much work he had to do.

You headed towards the studio with his favourite lunch and walked in, finding the room only to see Zayn sitting outside looking annoyed.

"Hey Zayn I brought you some lunch" you said smiling.

"I don't want it" he spat.

"What? Why? You have to work through lunch so I thought I'd bring you some" you offered.

"Well I said I don't want it okay? I'm not hungry!" He snapped.

"Alright! Chill! I'm sorry!" You said beginning to walk away.

"Do you even care? I mean seriously? You don't even ask what's wrong" he shouted.

"I'm sorry Zayn, but you could try talking to me!" You argued.

"Oh shut up! Your so annoying!" He said backing you into the wall making your back slide down the wall.

Zayn then shut up and looked at you puzzled.

"I'm sorry Y/N I didn't mean to scare you, I really didn't!" He said shocked as he knelt down scooping you up in his arms.

"I love you Y/N and I'm so sorry" he mumbled into your hair.

"It's alright I love you too" you smiled handing him his lunch which, this time, he gladly accepted.

"Thank you Y/N, love you!" He grinned, kissing you on the cheek.

------------

Niall:
Your eyes slowly closed as you curled up on the sofa to go to sleep.

It was almost 1:30AM and Niall still wasn't home from the 'studio' but you knew where he was because Liam had told you earlier when you asked him where he was and you knew you'd have to deal with a drunken Niall pretty soon.

You were almost asleep when Niall stormed through the door.

"Y/N?!" He shouted.

"Yeah?" You asked groggily as you tried to keep yourself awake.

"Why did you text Liam asking where I was?!" He shouted as Liam quickly left after bringing him home.

"Because I was worried about you! I didn't know where you were!" You explained.

"Well thanks a lot! Now Liam brought me home! I wanted to stay longer and thanks to you I was brought home early!" Niall screamed angrily.

"I-I'm sorry" you said, scared that he'd raise his voice so much to you.

"Clearly your not!" He shouted flinging his arm around as he stumbled causing you to flinch.

"Y/N?" He said much more calmly this time.

You slowly lowered your arms revealing a shocked looking Niall.

"Y/N I-I would never hurt you" he said shocked at your actions as he sobered up, slowly squatting down to your level on the sofa as you sat cowering with the blanket nearby.

He slowly brought his arms to you, wrapping his arms around you and cradling you against his body.

"Y/N I wouldn't ever hurt you, don't ever think like that because I love you too much to hurt you" he said.

"I love you too" you squeaked as he hugged you even tighter smiling down at you.

"I'm sorry, I know you were worried and I won't ever shout at you again or hurt you ever" he said seriously.

-------

Harry:
You and Harry had gotten into a serious fight seeing as Harry had been jealous of a boy at a club you'd just been to.

"He was all over you!" Harry shouted.

"No he wasn't! I was dancing and he came over that's all!" I argued.

"He couldn't have got any closer to you" Harry scoffed.

"Well come on it's not like you wanted to dance!"

"And that makes it alright does it?! Does that make you avaliable?" He screamed pushing you towards the wall making you stumble and hit your head against the wall.

"Y/N! I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! I'm so sorry! I never meant for that to happen!" He ranted as he pulled you up pulling you into a hug.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered into your ear.

"I-it's okay" you said your voice still shaky.

"I won't ever hurt you again, I love you" he said hugging you tighter.

"I love you too" you smiled once you'd pulled away from the hug.

-------

Louis:
You sat, watching the TV before Louis was due home from work and you were so into the programme you were watching you hardly heard louis slam the door shut as he walked in.

He walked straight into the house, clearly angry about something as he walked towards the fridge and took a bottle of water out.

"You okay Lou?" You called as you still watched the TV.

He walked into the living room sitting on the sofa next to you and huffing.

"What's up?" You asked again still watching your programme.

"Nothing! Just leave me alone!" He shouted.

"Sorry Lou I was only concerned" you said turning to look at him as you talked.

"Really? Because you couldn't even be bothered to turn yourself away from the TV" he scoffed annoyed.

"I really am concerned" you said switching the TV on.

"I don't care anymore! I don't care about you! Or work or anything!" He screamed as you felt a hand come down on your face.

You realised he'd hit you and although it didn't particularly hurt, you were still upset that he would ever hit you.

"Y/N I'm so so so sorry I didn't mean to do that, I really didn't! Please don't be mad at me? I'm so sorry!" He said, his eyes wide and watery.

"I-it's okay" you replied scared.

"I'm sorry Y/N I won't hurt you ever again! I love you" he cried as you warily wrapped your arms around him.

"I love you too" you said.

"And for the record I do care about you, and work so much" he smiled as you both sat down and talked about the problem louis was having.

-------

Liam:
Humming along to one directions new song, Diana as it played in the kitchen where you were currently cooking Liam's meal for when he came home.

You then heard the door slam which you thought was strange seeing as Liam was always in such a good mood.

"Li? You alright?" You asked worriedly as he walked into the kitchen, anger evident on his face.

"Li?" You asked again when you were ignored.

"Have you been cheating on me Y/N? Because I can't believe you'd do such a thing I mean why? Am I really that bad?" He shouted suddenly, turning to face me.

"Liam-"

"No don't say your sorry because I'm sick of this! All these rumours I didn't believe but the same one has been going round for weeks now and it's the same person and to make matters worse someone saw you earlier with the actual guy! I can't believe you'd do that to me!" He screamed and you couldn't believe you felt a hand strike across your face.

You gasped as you fell to the floor and looked at him shocked, the same expression filling his face. Shock.

"Y/N! I'm so sorry! I feel so ashamed! I can't believe I just did that to you! I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry please don't leave me! I don't think I could live without you" he cried, tears filling his eyes.

"So long as you don't do it again" you squeaked.

"I won't! I won't!" He cried kneeling down to wrap you in his arms.

"And by the way Liam I didn't cheat on you, I'd never do that, the guy I was with is just a friend, I've known him for years" you explained.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have just jumped to conclusions like that and I was out of order to ever hurt you, my beautiful little turtle" he said seriously as you laughed at him.

"It's okay Liam" you smiled.

"No it's not, I'm taking you out for dinner tonight" he announced.

"But I've cooked" you say, suddenly realising the food is burnt because of all your fighting.

"Looks like we'll have to eat out tonight" Liam winked kissing your cheek and hugging you.

~~~~~~~

I know these are a bit different and Harry's is slightly different but I'm sorry! I ran out of ideas!

I'm sorry for the slightly late update, I had school work and parents evening tonight but I worked hard on this one and tried to make it longer for you all:)

Thank you @KellyMartin1 for your suggestion! I hope you liked it!:)

Feedback?

~Lauren<3