Niall Imagine For Oli (Requested)

This one is for @OliSaunders I hope you like it:)

~~~~~~~~~~

I stumbled into mine and Niall's shared house after a long tiring day at work.

I'd had such a bad day today, firstly by being late to work and let's just say the rest of the day didn't go well either.

I was looking forward to seeing Niall but he didn't greet me at the door today, where is he?

"Niall?" I called.

"Niall's girlfriend oli has been cheating on him with janoskians singer luke Brooke's, how long has it been going on? Nobody knows" Niall read from a magazine he was holding walking out of the kitchen.

"Do you have anything you need to tell me?" He asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"Niall seriously? Your going to believe a stupid magazine?"

"I don't know what to believe" he stated.

"Well believe me, because I would never ever cheat on you, and you should trust me enough to know that" I said getting slightly annoyed.

"I do trust you, but look at you! You could have any boy on the planet and you expect me to believe you?!" He snapped.

"Niall, you are one of the most famous boys in the world, I've stuck by you through hate and through everything and no matter how many girls chase you around I still trust you! So why don't you trust me?" I shouted.

"Don't try to make excuses, you've clearly been cheating because I can tell this photo isn't photoshopped! And you went out the other day!" He exclaimed.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked.

"You say you were with your friend but you could've been anywhere for all I know" he argued.

"I was with my friend actually and for your information that picture isn't photoshopped because I was with him on the red carpet when you got your award" I shouted running upstairs.

"Luke is my best friend nothing more!" I screamed slamming our bedroom door.

I slid down the back of the door until I reached the bottom sighing and quickly twisting the lock as I heard Niall running up the stairs.

"Oli!" He shouted.

I chose to ignore him seeing as I'd had enough of his accusations and I was tired of arguing.

"Oli, please open the door" he said calmly.

I didn't say a word and quietly steadied the pace of my breathing so he knew I was ignoring him.

"Please don't ignore me, let me in" he pleaded.

After a few minutes of silence I heard a loud sigh from the other side of the door and what sounded like a back sliding down the other side.

"Please oli, I'm sorry, I was just overreacting, and now I realise when that picture was taken, I'm really sorry" he said quietly.

"Oli? Are you in there?!" He said worriedly a minute later.

"Yes" I muttered quietly.

"I'm sorry please forgive me?" He said and I could tell he was doing the puppy dog eyes.

"How are we going to work if you don't trust me?" I asked.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes of course I do" I said.

"We love each other and that's all that matters, I do trust you, you just have to believe me and it will work" he said making it sound simple.

"I don't know" I said still trying to work out what to do.

"If you really love me you'll open the door" he said trying to bribe me.

I rolled my eyes and stood up unlocking the door causing him to fall into the room.

I laughed at his stupidity as he got up and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"I love you oli and I'm sorry for being such an idiot, I do trust you though" he admitted.

"I don't know what to do" I mumbled.

Just then Niall pulled me in for a passionate yet meaningful kiss.

We lingered like that for a while before he eventually pulled away.

"Now do you know what to do?" He asked.

I laughed. "Yes" I answered.

"And what's that?" He asked hopeful.

"To never leave you" I said pulling him in for a second kiss.

~~~~~~~~

Here you go oli! Hope you like it! :)

-Lauren<3