Preference: Tour: Coming Home

Another suggestion from @KellyMartin1 thanks again! Sorry if I don't get them all done, I'm trying!:)

~~~~~~~~

Liam:
You slumped on the sofa bored, with a tub of ice cream, upset that Liam was still away on tour, you didn't know when he was coming back, although you knew it wasn't today because when you asked him on the phone earlier he told you "I won't be back for another week, I'm sorry"

You knew Liam had a job to do and fans to please which is why you knew you had to accept it, plus Liam loves it, of course Liam would stop everything for you, but you wouldn't want him to give up his dream.

"What a nice way to greet me" a voice spoke making you jump as Liam stood in front of you.

"Liam! I didn't hear you come in!" You shouted jumping into his arms.

"I gathered" he chuckled.

"I'm so glad your back! I missed you!" You gushed.

"I missed you too! I love you!" He said smiling once he put you down.

"I love you too" you smiled back, finally glad to have him back.

-------

Harry:
You sat, tapping your foot on the floor, impatiently waiting for Harry to get off the plane after a long eight month tour.

You've missed Harry so much and were close to tears at just how much you've been missing him lately.

Fans were all queued up by the entrance so you'd decided to sit away from them trying not to attract any attention, although you knew soon enough you'd have plenty of attention.

After hours of waiting you finally saw Harry rushing from the entrance, his eyes scanning the room looking for you as you stood up slowly walking towards the entrance where he soon spotted you, running past the fans and paps to get to you.

"Y/N! I've missed you like crazy!" He exclaimed hugging you tightly.

"I've missed you too" you mumbled, almost crying.

"Hey hey don't cry, come on lets go home, we have a lot of catching up to do" he winked kissing your lips passionately.

"Okay" you smiled once you'd pulled away.

You knew there would be photos and angry fans, but right at this moment all you cared about was being with Harry and making up for lost time not spent with him.

-------

Zayn:
You were at the airport after dropping your friend off for a flight she had to get.

Your best friend was currently going on a business trip and you'd offered to take her to the airport seeing as she was in a rush.

"Thanks Y/N" she smiled hugging you before catching her plane.

She waved goodbye to you as you stood watching her leave, but what you didn't expect to see was Zayn entering from the planes.

"Zayn?" You said as a confused Zayn turned around in search for your voice.

"Y/N! Why are you here? I was going to surprise you at home!" Zayn whined.

"Never mind, I'm just glad your here" you laughed.

"And I was dropping my friend off here, she had a business trip" you added.

He smiled pulling you into his arms, into a long loving kiss.

"Love you" he said pulling away.

"Love you too" you grinned walking hand in hand out of the airport with him.

Niall:
Groaning, you had just been woken by the sound of the phone going off which you missed although had gotten a voicemail off of Niall.

"Hey Y/N I'm coming home today! Love you see you later!"

You jumped up out of bed, excited that Niall was finally coming home after months of him being away from you.

Although he didn't state what time you couldn't help but be excited.

You went downstairs knowing Niall might not be at home until this evening only to hear a knock on the door. Surely it's not Niall?

You open the door to see Niall smiling, his eyes lighting up as soon as he saw you.

"Niall! I thought you wouldn't be home till later!" You exclaimed pulling him into your arms, smelling his sweet scent you'd missed.

"You only just get my voicemail? I sent it 2 hours ago" he chuckled hugging you tighter.

"I'm just so glad your home, I've missed you so much, I love you" you hiccuped.

"I love you too and I've missed you so much I even came home earlier than what I was meant to just for you" he smiled realising it was still early morning.

"This is why I love you so much" you grinned bringing him inside where you cuddled all day, making up for lost time.

Louis:
You cooked louis favourite meal, knowing he could be home any second and you honestly couldn't wait to have him back in your arms.

You brought out the food placing it on the side, trying to decide whether to put it back in the oven until Louis gets home.

"No need to reheat it love I'm here" A voice said from behind you wrapping his arms around your waist and you knew it was louis.

"Louis!" You exclaimed turning to face him and kissing him after months of waiting.

"I didn't hear you come in" you said after you pulled away.

"I know, that's why I decided to surprise you" he grinned as you handed him his plate of food and headed into the living room.

After you finished eating you and Louis were kissing for quite a while until his phone beeped causing you both to pull back.

He checked it and it was from Liam wanting to know if he got home okay, louis quickly replied and then turned to face you again.

"Now, where were we?" He said smirking.

~~~~~~~~~

Next update! I worked hard on this one and I want to thank everyone for their lovely comments! I do see them all! And I love you all!<3

Feedback?

~Lauren<3