Preference: Fights: Harry and Zayn

Harry:

You sighed as you saw, yet again, another cheating rumour on the front cover of a magazine when you went to the shop.

You'd originally gone to the shop to buy your favourite magazine only to be greeted by Harry's face on the front cover along with his ex girlfriend Taylor's.

You took the magazine home and read the article which claimed Harry had been seen with Taylor last night.

You loved Harry and trusted him completely, but sometimes you couldn't deal with the amount of rumours circulating anymore and started to think about whether or not this could be true; Harry had been out last night, claiming to be with the boys but these photos showed no sign of the boys anywhere.

Of course you had no proof, they weren't kissing or holding hands, they were just walking, you knew Harry wouldn't cheat on you but you wondered why he'd never mentioned seeing his ex when he knew you trusted him.

You heard the door open, signalling Harry was home from the studio so you decided to just act normal and watch TV.

"Hey-" Harry stopped when he saw the magazine.

"Hey" you smiled, after all you didn't want to fight with him.

"Why have you bought a magazine that claims I'm cheating? You know I wouldn't do that" harry says, a frown forming on his face.

"Harry I trust you, I just wondered why you hadn't mentioned seeing your ex" you said, trying to keep calm.

"Because I knew how you'd react" Harry said, rolling his eyes.

"No Harry, I wouldn't have been mad, I would've been fine with it, I just don't like the idea of you lying to me, I thought we shared everything" you said, hurt.

"We do, but nothing happened so there's nothing to tell"

"And how do you expect me to believe that?"

"Because your supposed to trust me and you clearly don't" Harry shouted.

"I do trust you, if it was the other way round you'd be overreacting way more than I am" you shouted back angrily.

"Oh shut up, your so annoying just get away from me!" He growled, causing you to back away.

"Fine I will if that's what you really think of me" you squeaked, running up the stairs and locking yourself in yours and Harry's shared bedroom.

You got under the covers and cried yourself to sleep.

~~

You woke up to the sound of a knock at the door.

"Y/N open the door please" Harry's voice begged on the other side of the door.

"Please" he said, his voice cracking.

You got out of bed and unlocked the door, quickly running to the bed and getting back under the covers.

Harry slid under the covers to join you and wrapped his arms around you.

He sighed. "Y/N the truth is, Taylor came up to me and I pushed her away because I love you, I made sure she knew that but when I tried to get away from her she followed me out of the club where the paparazzi were"

You looked up at him and he gave you a small smile. "She did it on purpose so we'd have photos taken" he finished.

"What about the boys?" You croaked.

"They were still in the club" Harry answered sincerely.

"I'm sorry" you said wrapping your arms around him.

"No I'm sorry, I love you" he said kissing your forehead.

"I love you too"

Zayn:

Zayn had come home from tour only a week ago and was now out partying with the boys, you wouldn't mind but he'd been doing it for the past few days and all you wanted was to spend some quality time with him.

He got through the door at midnight, which was surprisingly early.

"Why are you home so early?" You snapped, annoyed.

"I didn't go to the pub tonight, me and Liam went out for something to eat, we stayed there until they closed" he said heading upstairs.

You followed him upstairs and into the bedroom where you saw him getting changed.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"I'm going to bed, I'm knackered" he said.

"Well you shouldn't go out every night then"

"Why are you being so moody?What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? Zayn you come home late every night and you don't spend time with me anymore, do you not love me anymore?" You exclaimed, a lump forming in your throat at the thought of Zayn not loving you.

"Of course I still love you, but don't you think I like to spend time with the boys?"

"You spend time with them every night Zayn! Your on tour with them all year!" You shouted.

"Yeah but I miss them!" He shouted back, just as loud.

"I know you do, but don't you miss me?" You said calmly.

"No! I don't miss you at all!" He screamed angrily.

You froze. Staring at him for a moment before you sighed and turned around, running back downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Zayn said following you downstairs, trying to sound cool but sounding worried at the same time.

"Why do you care?" You spat.

As you reached for the doorknob, Zayn stopped you; "you can't leave, anything could happen to you, it's dark" Zayn said worriedly.

"Why do you even care anymore? Leave me alone" you said, pushing your way past him and running out of the door.

"Of course I care about you, I love you!" He shouted, running after you.

You ran for a while before you noticed paparazzi walking your way, you stopped and Zayn grabbed you from behind, pulling you closer.

"Listen to me, I'm sorry, I'll spend less time with the boys-"

"I'm not going to ruin your friendship" you interrupted.

"You won't be, your right, I see them almost everyday at the studio and I do want to spend more time with you, I'm sorry." He said kissing your cheek.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked.

"Yes" you smiled as the paparazzi approached you both.

"Zayn what's happened?"

"Is Y/N okay?"

"Do you love her?"

Questions were thrown at Zayn as he shouted.

"Yes of course I love her! Nothing's happened now leave us alone!" He grabbed my hand as we ran away from them back inside our home.

~~~~~~~~
Did you guys like my song preference or not?

Sorry if you didn't:/

This one is Harry and Zayns, let me know if you's want me to do the rest of the boys?

Feedback?

I love you all so much! Thank you for reading, you all mean so much to me and I can't thank you enough especially to those who vote and comment, it really means a lot<3

I love you all, my beautiful readers xxxxx

~Lauren<3