Preference: He Thinks Your Cheating And You Leave Part 1

This one was suggested by Imagines55 and this is the 1st part! Hope you like it:) xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~--------

Harry:
I walked through the door after a long stressful day at work to be greeted by an angry looking Harry "what's up Harry?" "Don't act innocent, I know you've been cheating" Harry spat throwing a magazine at me. On the front cover was a picture of me and my boy best friend and the storyline that I had been cheating on Harry with him "I've always thought there was something suspicious about you two" Harry said pacing the floor angrily. "Harry he's my best friend, nothing more, I would never cheat on you, you should know that--" "I don't believe you" he said cutting me off. "Don't you trust me?" I asked. "No I don't, because I think you'd cheat on me! In fact I know you have!" He shouted. "I'm not going to stand here and argue with you all day Harry, I didn't cheat on you and you should trust me, I'm done" I screamed before opening the door and slamming it behind me.

Niall:
I woke up blinded by the sunlight as I walked downstairs into the living room where Niall was staring at me, tears running down his face. "Niall! What's wrong?" I asked concerned. "You've been cheating on me!" He croaked pointing towards the TV which had a picture of me and Conor Maynard. "Niall that picture is from when I met him at the awards show" "you've still been cheating" he continued turning the TV up louder. "It's a rumour Niall! I haven't been cheating! I wouldn't do that to you!" I shouted. "Clearly you would, I can't believe you'd do that, I can't believe I trusted you!" He screamed. "If your not going to trust me I don't have time for you" I said simply running upstairs pulling on some clothes and then running straight out of the door.

Liam:
After I'd finished my shower I got dressed and headed downstairs to be greeted by a magazine flying at my face. "Liam! Watch it!" I shouted. "No, I can't believe you'd cheat on me with a random man! How could you?" He said hurt. "Liam this is photoshopped I would never--" "no it isn't! That's not an excuse, I've never trusted you!" He snapped. "You've never trusted me?" I asked surprised. "Nope" he said. This wasn't like Liam, he was normally so kind and would never snap, but things were different now. "Fine, then there's nothing more to talk about" I said calmly, running upstairs and packing a small bag before quietly leaving the house through the back door.

Zayn:
"Y/N cheats on Zayn with 3 different men?!" Zayn read angrily from a magazine in a shop causing a few people to look at us. "Zayn that's clearly a rumour" I told him. "No it isn't, I believe you did it" he said seriously. "What?!" I asked shocked. "There's your best friend, Justin bieber and a random guy on this magazine, it all adds up" he said. "I haven't cheated on you" I said sternly. "Whatever, like I'd believe you over clear evidence" he spat. "Really? So you don't believe me?" "No I don't" he confirmed. That's it, I've had enough. My legs carried me towards the shop door and before I knew it I was heading towards the park ready to just walk away, maybe for good.

Louis:
I was in Starbucks with Louis when my ex boyfriend walked in, great. I'm sat down at a table waiting for Louis to collect our order when my ex noticed me, oh no. "Hey Y/N is this seat taken?" He asked sitting down. "Yes it will be in a minute, my boyfriends in the queue" I told him. "Oh well, I can be your new boyfriend" he smirked. "No you can't now leave me alone" I hissed. "What's going on?" Louis asked confused. "I'm her new boyfriend, leave us alone" my ex blurted wrapping his arm around me. "No your not, now leave me alone" I said removing his arm. "Leave her alone" Louis growled. "No, hasn't she told you? She's been cheating on you with me for ages now, you just didn't know" he laughed. "No I haven't!" I defended looking at Louis who had no facial expression whatsoever, he dropped the coffees and left, running out of the door and leaving me speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~

I know some are longer than others, especially the louis one and I've changed the Louis one a bit but I hope you still like it:)

This is part 1 and there will be a part 2 but I'd love some feedback(:
Thanks! Xx

Comment, vote, fan<3

-Laurenxx

One Direction Imagines and PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara