Louis Imagine For Rose (Requested)

This ones for @Carrots_For_Louis128 I hope you like it:)

~~~~~~~~~

It was my day off work today and I had absolutely nothing to do seeing as Louis was doing interviews all day plus he had a concert tonight.

I flicked through the channels on the TV and stopped at a one direction interview.

I was curious so I decided to watch.

"So we haven't got much time left but one last question, Louis you said you have something special planned, what is it?" The interviewer asked.

"Well I can't say incase rose is watching" he replied.

"Fair enough, but do you boys know what he's planned?" He asked eyeing the boys suspiciously.

"Maybe" Niall said.

"lady's and gentlement one direction!" The interviewer said ending the interview.

Something special? What is he planning?

I'm quite curious so I really want to know now.

My phone vibrated loudly causing me to jump.

"Hello?" I muttered.

"Hey rose! Your coming to our concert tonight" he said excitedly.

"Oh so is that what you've been 'planning'? " I asked

"Nope, you'll have to wait and see" he said hanging up.

Great, so now I have to wait until the concert to find out what he's planning.

**
I dressed in a casual white laced t-shirt with some black skinny jeans and a black leather jacket along with heels, I grabbed my phone and purse and walked out of our shared house.

As soon as I got outside there was a taxi waiting.

"I didn't order a taxi?" I told the man confused.

"No but louis did" he smiled opening the taxi for me to get in.

I happily got in and he drove me there where I could hear screaming girls from inside the car.

I looked out of the window to see a huge queue of girls entering the arena.

"I have been instructed to take you around the back way" the taxi driver said opening the door.

"Thanks" I said.

I was led around the back of the arena to be greeted by Paul.

"Ah rose, come this way" he said leading me through the doors and towards the boys dressing rooms.

"Rose!" Louis squealed running up to me and attacking me with kisses.

"What are you up to?" I said suspiciously.

"Be patient my girl" he laughed giving me a kiss and jumping back into a room.

"Your in the front row, come on" Paul smiled leading me into the arena and to my seat.

The boys came on not long after and played a few songs before Louis started talking.

"I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who's turned up today" he started.

"Now I have a special speech to make" he continued nudging Zayn.

Zayn said something to Liam and Liam came and pulled me up onto the stage quickly.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"You'll love it" he said avoiding my question.

"In case any of you didn't know, this is my girlfriend rose and some of you may have sent her hate so I don't admire you for that" he said.

"But I love this girl so much and there's something that I need to ask you" he added.

Harry ran over with a little box, handing it to louis and then walking away again.

Suddenly louis got down on one knee causing the crowd to gasp in shock.

"Will you become rose tomlinson?" He asked nervously.

I was so speechless I couldn't talk so I simply nodded.

"Yes" I squeaked.

The crowd cheered and louis slipped the diamond ring on my finger before engulfing me into a huge hug followed by a passionate kiss.

"This is the best day of my life, I love you rose" he said grinning.

"I love you too Lou"

~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it rose!:)

-Lauren <3