Louis Imagine: Family Time

Today had been a stressful day. The boys were only a few days into their tour and I'd agreed to come along with Louis which of course involved bringing our two children.

It was night time and the boys had just finished their show and were currently in the living room part of the tour bus while I was in the bunks getting our children off to sleep.

Our eldest child was our three year old daughter who was due to start nursery this september and our youngest being just one year old.

"Mummy why are these so comfy" our daughter said, referring to the bunks.

"What do you mean darling?" I cooed.

"I thought they'd be uncomfy" she said confused.

"Well your daddy and your uncles have to sleep on them for a long time, so they have to be comfy" I smiled tucking her into her bunk.

I picked up our one year old little boy, trying to get him to sleep and after a while of him crying, I finally managed to get him to sleep.

"Night Y/D/N" I said quietly, kissing her cheek as I left the room.

I quietly left the room and after just seconds of leaving I heard louis shouting playfully and laughing with the boys which quickly caused Y/S/N to wake up crying.

"Louis!" I cried as he'd just left the living room to check on me like he usually does.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You've just woken the baby up when I just managed to get him off to sleep!"

"It's okay, I'll get him to sleep" Louis said calmly.

"Mummy Y/S/N is crying" our little girl said exiting the room.

"I know baby, come on" I said taking her hand and leading her towards the bunk I share with Louis, just across from the bunks the children were sleeping in.

"Where are you going?" Louis asked.

"I'm taking our daughter to get some sleep, while you put Y/S/N back to bed" I said annoyed as I took our child into my room.

The boys were all in bunks in the same room while I shared with Louis.

"I'm tired" my daughter whined as I picked her up, tucking her into mine and louis shared bunk.

"I know baby, try get some sleep in here" I smiled, kissing her forehead and waiting until she fell asleep to leave the room.

I walked into the room our baby boy was currently in and just as I opened the door and stepped in I heard louis talking while he held the baby.

"I feel awful Y/S/N, I feel like I've let your mum down because she's under so much stress being here with you and your sister, and I haven't made a very good effort to help her the last few days" Louis sighed.

"I just love you, I love your sister and I love your mum and I just want to be the one to protect you all, I'm meant to be taking care of you all and making sure none of you get upset, but I've already let your mum down" he added.

"Lou?" I said and he quickly turned around.

"Y/N? I thought you were with Y/D/N"

"I was, but she's asleep now" I smiled.

Louis placed our little boy inside his bed, tucking him in and walking over to me, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm sorry Y/N" he said honestly.

"It's alright Lou, while your on tour you deserve to have fun, it's usually easy to get the kids to bed but tonight was just a bit stressful, that's all." I said.

"Thinking about it. I'm not a very good dad or husband am I?" Louis said.

I pulled away from the hug looking him directly in the eyes;

"louis I'm going to be honest, your not the best. Your not perfect and you make mistakes. But you learn from them, and your an amazing dad, you spend time with the children and they adore you, just like I do. You've been an incredibly supportive husband and I love you, I don't ever want you to change." I admitted.

"Thanks babe." He smiled, but I could tell he wasn't completely convinced.

"Louis, the children love you, and so do I. You mean everything to us so stop putting yourself down. You do too much and your too good for me" I smiled.

"Thank you, I love you Y/N and I don't know what I'd do without you" he smiled, kissing me passionately before pulling away with a cheeky grin.

"I love you too." I said pulling him out of the room.

"Go spend time with the boys" I said, only wanting him to be happy.

"Only if you'll come with me" he argued.

"Okay" I agreed.

We walked down the corridor, louis intertwined our fingers and I smiled at him.

"One more thing Lou" I started, just before we entered the living room part of the tour bus.

"What's that?" Louis asked.

"You haven't let me or the children down in any way, you've always been there and I love you." I stated, kissing him again.

"I love you too." He said once he pulled away, before entering the room as we joined the boys.

~~~~~~~

Here's the louis one! The Harry one is next!

What do you all think of these imagines?

I tried to make it as good as I could, I'm sorry if it's not that good.

Feedback?

I love you all! Xx

~Lauren<3