Niall Imagine For Lorin (Requested)

This one is for @Ltwalls55 sorry it took so long, hope you like it:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I flipped through the TV channels bored out of my mind when my phone rung. It was Niall.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey! Get ready were going out!" He squealed excitedly.

"Where?" I asked curiously.

"It's a surprise now hurry up! Ill be round in two" he said hanging up.

I quickly ran upstairs and got changed into a casual plain white t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

I got downstairs and my door was wide open.

"Hey!" Niall said jumping up behind me.

Surprisingly enough that doesn't seem to scare me anymore seen as I'm used to it.

"Niall what have I told you about leaving my door open?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Sorry" he said sheepishly.

"It's okay but stop leaving it open!" I said playfully.

"Okay! But you know ill always protect you" he smiled.

Oh how I adored his smile.

I loved Niall to pieces, I just wish he felt the same, I can only hope and dream.

I stuck my feet into a pair of converse and we headed outside.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Not telling you" he said simply.

"Was worth a try" I laughed nudging him.

He smiled but I could tell something was on his mind and he seemed weirdly nervous.

Half way through our walk to wherever we were going I started to feel the cold. Niall seemed to notice and immediately handed me his jacket.

"Niall you'll get cold"

"I don't care" he said holding me close.

"So what've you been up to all day?" He asked trying to make conversation.

Normally it was easy for me and Niall to have a conversation, but this time he was nervous about something and I had no idea what.

"Nothing really, infact you saved me from boredom" I told him and he laughed his contagious laugh.

**

We walked for a little while longer before stumbling upon a beautiful looking lake.

"Come on" he said taking my hand and running towards the lake.

We sat down beside the lake and I admired the beautiful scenery.

"It's beautiful Niall" I gasped.

"A bit like you then" he said seriously.

I looked at him in confusion but shrugged it off.

Niall found two nearby sticks, handed me one and then began making ripples in the clear blue water.

"Can I do something?" Niall asked.

"Wha--" I began but was cut off by Niall's lips attacking my own.

When he pulled away I was left shocked while Niall blushed.

"I'm sorry but I have a confession to make" he spoke clearing his throat.

"Lorin I love you so much and it's much more than just friends. Whenever you've had boyfriends before I've always pretended to be happy for you and I've always been protective over you in more than just a best friend way... I've always been jealous of the fact that those other boys had you and I didn't... So now I want to make you mine" he said blowing out his cheeks in nervousness.

"What d'you say?" He said hopeful.

"Yes" I said simply.

I was so speechless over his words I didn't know how to react, the only word that was replaying in my mind was 'yes'

He smiled happily and then pulled me in for another kiss.

"I've always loved you, I just never said anything for the sake of our friendship" he continued pulling away.

"I love you too, but I never thought you'd feel the same, you always seemed to act like you saw me as a best friend and nothing more" I admitted.

"I know I'm a good actor" he winked.

"No but seriously I didn't want to ruin us especially if you didn't feel the same" he said serious.

I smiled. "So why did you bring us to a Lake?" I asked.

"Because it's one of my favourite lakes and it's beautiful, just like you, which is why I wanted to confess my feelings here" he said taking my hand in his.

Lets just say that was the start to a beautiful relationship.

~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it lorin:)

-Lauren <3