Zayn Imagine For Cathy (Last Request)

This is for Kat, she's an inspiration to all so everyone please follow her and her stories @CATAHSAM :)

PS- This is the last request I'm doing:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I flipped through the magazine I was reading, bored and not really interested in what it had to say.

I put the magazine down and sighed, this was so boring...

I was a model working for hollister but today was the first day off my weekend off and I had nothing to do, my best friend Zayn was at work so I had nobody to chill with.

After 2 more hours of read pointless magazines and watching rubbish on the TV I finally had a phone call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Kat! I just wanted to tell you I'm coming to pick you up now!" He squealed.

"Um..okay why?" I asked confused.

"Your coming to our concert and it starts in an hour! Ill be round in ten minutes" he said hanging up.

I quickly ran upstairs in search of something to wear but by the time I'd chosen Zayn was here.

I quickly let him in "I won't be long, I just need to change and get ready"I told him.

"Oh no your not" Zayn stated grabbing my arm and turning me round.

"Are you serious? I need to get ready" I complained.

"We don't have time, now come on" he said dragging me towards the car.

"But Zayn I can't go to your concert looking like this" I protested.

"What are you talking about? Cathy you don't need makeup or pretty dresses or anything else because your beautiful and perfect just the way you are, natural is beauty" he smiled.

Wow I'd never heard my best friend say those things before.

I wasn't left speechless for long as Zayn hauled me into the car and drove to the venue.

We got to the venue and stepped out quickly going behind the venue and running backstage towards the dressing rooms.

I waited outside while Zayn changed and then I was led to my front row seat by Paul.

"Enjoy the concert Cathy" he said smiling.

"As I always do" I smiled back.

"Oh no I think your going to enjoy this concert more than the others" he winked walking away leaving me confused again.

I didn't even know I was coming this morning and now I'm here... What's going on?

Shortly after the venue packed with screaming fans and 5 seconds of summer performed before one direction finally appeared.

They sung a few songs before they began to talk, Niall was first thanking everyone for their support over the past 3 years and telling everyone how much they love their fans which I thought was pretty sweet.

After Niall was finished Zayn stepped forward with his microphone looking rather nervous.

"I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone" he began causing roars from the audience to erupt.

"But there's a special message I want to give to a special girl tonight" he continued.

His head turned to look at me and he stared directly into my eyes saying "Cathy ah-Sam you are one beautiful girl and you've been my best friend for years now, I've never had the guts to say this but, I love you so much and I just want you to be mine" he paused.

I suddenly felt myself being pulled up onto the stage by Liam.

He led me towards Zayn who took my hand and said "will you be my girlfriend?"

The fans surprisingly started a chant saying "yes, yes, yes, yes!" And then once everyone had quietened down someone said "say yes! Your beautiful" which made me smile.

"Yes" I whispered unable to speak.

Zayn hugged me tightly and everyone wondered what was happening until Louis shouted "she said yes!" And the crowd erupted in cheers and loud clapping was heard.

"I love you so much Cathy" he smiled.

"I love you too" I replied looking out onto the crowd, they were so supportive already and I couldn't wait to see what the future had in store for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's quite short Cathy! Hope you liked it!:) let me know:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way everyone this was the last request I was doing so PLEASE don't ask for one because requests are CLOSED!! :)

Thank you's!<3

~Lauren ♡ ♡ ♡