Preference: You Have A Nightmare

Harry:
I woke up shaking, remembering the terrible nightmare that kept replaying in my mind making me shake with fear, I suddenly heard a loud thump and jumped, I looked next to me to see Harry no where in sight. I shakily made my way downstairs only to be met halfway by Harry making me scream. "Hey what's up? Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he said guiding me back upstairs. "S-sorry, I had a nightmare and I heard a bang" I said trembling. He chuckled sleepily "sorry that was just me, I fell over" he laughed at his own stupidity holding me close and rocking me back to sleep.

Liam:
I woke up screaming causing a worried looking Liam to jump awake next to me. "What is it?! What's wrong Y/N?!" He panicked. "S-sorry I h-had a nightmare" I stuttered chuckling nervously. "Y/N the nightmare isn't real and even if it was I will always protect you" he said seriously, wrapping his arms around me pulling me into his chest and whispering sweet nothing's into my ear until I eventually fell asleep again.

Niall:
I woke up after having an awful nightmare about having an argument with Niall. I was scared and carefully shook him awake. "What is it Y/N?" He asked tiredly. "Sorry but.. You'll never leave me will you?" I asked. "What?" He said jumping up. "Promise you'll never leave" I squeaked. "I promise ill never leave you, I wouldn't do that, I love you, where's all this coming from?" He asked rubbing his eyes. "My nightmare" I said quietly. Niall got up silently and walked towards the wardrobe, he opened it up and grabbed his guitar quietly strumming and singing little things softly causing me to close my eyes and quickly fall back asleep.

Zayn:
"Y/N!" Zayn shouted shaking me awake as I jumped. As soon as I woke up I remembered my horrible nightmare about Zayn telling me he didn't love me and left me. I burst out into tears and I was pulling into his arms. He cradled me for a while just letting me cry until he wiped my tears and looked at me waiting for an explanation. "I-I had a bad dream y-you left me, and you said y-you didn't love me" I choked. "I would never do that baby, I do love you, it was just a stupid dream, you scared me because you were just shouting at me" he admitted. "Sorry" I said and we both laughed nervously. "What are we like?" Zayn joked before we both laid back down and cuddled until we fell asleep again.

Louis:
I woke up screaming falling on the floor and shaking wildly. "Y/N?" A sleepy voice called, I looked up to see louis with his head dangling off the bed as he reached out his arms and pulled me back up onto the bed. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Y-yeah just a bad dream" I admitted. He rubbed little circles on the small of my back as he started telling me some really stupid and funny jokes. We laughed and talked for a while before falling into a deep slumber after forgetting all about the nightmare I had.

-----------~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone!
I know some of these are longer than others, sorry:(

Vote, comment, fan<3

PLEASE leave your suggestions on preferences in the comments below 👇👇👇👇👇 as I'm running out of ideas!:(

-Lauren:) 🎀