Preference: He Does Something Girly With You

This one was suggested by @TaIlSiSmAiMoFo :)

Everyone go follow her!!!:D

-------------

Harry:

you were currently in the car with Harry because he was driving you to get your nails done. When you got there you were both about to walk in when the lady at the desk stopped Harry "you can't go in unless you get your nails done" she said seriously causing Harry to laugh "are you being serious?" He said and she glared at him. "Okay ill have them done then" he said shocking you "what? Harry you can go wait in the car" You ordered. "Nope I want my nails done" he winked and when you both got in there he had his nails painted bright pink. "Can you help me remove it now Y/N?" He asked when we got home and you agreed, you couldn't help but laugh and you ended up laughing so much you could hardly get it off so he ended up going into work the next day with chipped nail varnish.

Louis:

You and louis were in the hairdressers and he was waiting for you to have your hair done, you'd only just got seated and you were going to be in there for a few hours and already louis was bored "you shouldn't have come if you knew you were going to be bored" you told him. He looked around for a minute before asking if he could have his hair styled. Louis was seated in a chair and every time the stylist tried something new he told her to change it and he ended up with so much gel on his hair that it wouldn't go back flat again. You took a photo and it was trending on twitter for weeks.

Niall:

You were sat at home, doing a pedicure on yourself with Niall watching you. "Can you do me a pedicure?" He asked. "Why?" You giggled. "It looks relaxing" he grinned cheekily. "Uh.. Okay if your sure, what do you want done?" You asked him. "The full works" he said confidentially and you just stared at him. "I'm being serious" he confirmed and you hastily began to give him a pedicure and by the time you were done he was asleep so you took a picture and sent it to the boys.

Liam:

You told Liam you were going to get some girly stuff and he asked you to get a manicure set so you did and when you got back he said "can you give me a manicure now?" "You want a manicure?" You asked. "Yes I do, it kind of sounds manly, y'know, man-icure?" He laughed. "Okay then but I can assure you it's highly feminine" you told him chuckling. "Well to me it's manly" he argued and you just laughed "you can be such a weirdo" you said rolling your eyes playfully. "Thanks babe, I feel the love" he said sarcastically causing you both to burst into fits of laughter again.

Zayn:

Zayn had asked to come clothes shopping with you, so you agreed and when you got there, he ended up being the one dragging you in all of the clothes shops. "Zayn we have loads of stuff now, I'm ready to go home" you told him seeing as you were tired and you'd been there all day and most of the evening. "No, we have to find matching varsity jackets! Then we can leave" he told you. "Oh look Victoria secrets!" He exclaimed dragging you inside. "I thought we were looking for jackets?" You said raising your eyebrows. "We can look for lingerie too" he winked and he ended up buying you a short black piece of lingerie which he claimed was "the hottest thing ever". "Zayn I seriously worry about you" you said shaking your head. "Aw why baby? You know you wouldn't have me any other way" he said and you nodded "true" just then you came across some matching varsity jackets and you pulled Zayn back to look "Zayn look!" You said and you were immediately in the shop right in front of them. "I'm so glad I found them!" He squealed once we'd bought them, you coughed and he apologised "sorry I'm so glad you found them, good work babe" he said giving you a kiss on the cheek.

-------

Hope people like this one! Xx

-Lauren :)