Niall Imagine For Joelle (Requested)

This is for Holly's freind Joelle! :) hope you like it!:D

-----

Niall had just phoned to tell me he was going to be home from work late, which disappointed me because I always look forward to Niall coming home.

When Niall eventually did come home he was hiding something behind his back.

"Niall what's going on? What are you hiding?" I asked.

"I don't know what your talking about Joelle" he said and quickly ran upstairs, I knew he'd hidden something but I just didn't know what and Niall made sure he was watching me because he obviously didn't want me to find whatever he was hiding.

**

I woke up the next morning to see Niall watching me like a hawk.

"Niall seriously, what's going on?" I asked confused.

"Nothing princess" he said smiling.

"Niall I'm not stupid"

"I know your not" he said walking away and I knew he had something in his hand.

When I got downstairs Niall made me a special breakfast and soon enough the boys all came around.

"Hey congratulations!" Louis said.

"Congratulations? What for?" I asked but was quickly pulled away from Louis by Niall.

He pulled me into the kitchen and suddenly dropped down on one knee.

"Listen to me, Joelle I love you so much you wouldn't even imagine and you have no idea how nervous I am just doing this but you also have no idea how much I want to marry you, so will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" He suddenly asked.

"Y-yes" I stuttered.

"Yes!!" Niall and the boys cheered and he picked me up hugging me.

"I love you so much" he said before kissing me.

"I love you too"

"Did you also notice that he proposed in the kitchen?" Liam pointed out to the boys and they all laughed.

"Yes, it's true! I proposed in the kitchen because that's where food is kept and I love food so I thought I'd propose in there" he smiled proudly.

"Niall told us he was going to propose to you in the kitchen" Harry stated.

"We're so happy though! Your both so amazing together" Zayn cheered happily.

And that was the start of a perfect marriage.

----

I'm really sorry there so short! Anyway I hope You like this Joelle! :D xx

-Lauren