Zayn Imagine

I groaned as I woke up to the bright sunlight filling the room. I turned around and looked at my boyfriend sleeping, Zayn Malik, yes I know Zayn Malik from one direction was my boyfriend.

My phone buzzed besides me so I checked it and I'd had a text.

From Louis:

"Hey Y/N you might want to check your twitter, hope your okay xx"

He hopes I'm okay? What's Louis talking about? I decided to check twitter and I suddenly realised what he was talking about, I had loads of twitter hate and one in particular caught my eye.

"@Y/T/N why would Zayn really want you? I don't think he even loves you, your ugly and your using him for his fame and money, the boys probably hate you too, they feel sorry for you"

Wow that actually hurt and I was sick of the hate I was getting. I sat up on the bed silently crying to myself.

"Morning Y/N" said Zayn sitting up but as soon as he saw my face his facial expressions turned to shock.

"Y/N what's wrong? What's happened? Tell me everything!" He said worriedly, as he pulled me close into a tight hug.

I nuzzled against his chest and crying some more said "I'm not using you, you know that don't you Zayn? And I know you don't really want me and the boys feel sorry for me but.---"

"Y/N!!! Of course I know your not using me, what's made you say this? And the boys love you! And so do I! I love you so much!"

"But the people on twitter.. They won't stop hating and I can't deal with it Zayn I just--"

"Y/N, why didn't you just tell me you'd had more hate? I would have found out anyway"

"I know I'm sorry Zayn--"

"Y/N stop apologising, it's okay I understand and don't worry I will sort everything out" he said smiling.

He unplugged his phone from its charging socket on his side of the bed and started to type, my phone then buzzed and when I checked it I'd had a mention from Zayn. I turned to Zayn and he just smiled at me and then walked out and into the living room.

@zaynmalik: "@Y/T/N, is the love of my life and she is not using me for anything so everyone stop giving her hate because I love her so much! And she is the best, most beautiful person i have ever met before so stop it okay?"

I smiled to myself and walked to join Zayn who simply smiled at me, I gave him a hug and said

"I love you too Zayn"

He kept his smile and said "good because I can't imagine my life without you."

And with that the two of you cuddled on the sofa for the rest of the night and instead of getting twitter hate you got lots of lovely messages from people on twitter!

--

Now done a Zayn one! Hope you enjoy it:)

- Lauren xx