Preference: How You Dealt With The Hate

Harry: to stop the hate Harry tweeted everyday telling the whole of twitter and the world how much you mean to him, how much he loves you, how happy you make him and how angry he is at them for being horrible to the girl he truly loves. The whole of twitter had calmed down after just 1 tweet but Harry tweeted everyday to make sure everyone knew how much he loves you.

Niall: to get rid of the hate Niall had tried tweeting but it hadn't worked that well so instead he spoke about it in an interview. He spend a full 10 minutes talking about how awful they were being, about how they weren't true fans and about how much he loves you and wants you to be happy, he even brought his favourite picture of you both in to show the camera and the interviewer eventually had to change the subject by asking another question to get him to stop talking about you.

Louis: louis got really angry with all of the 'fans' and he sent all of them a tweet directly aimed at them tagging them in the tweet and telling them to stop and how much he didn't like them, you were surprised, but he'd do anything for you and he always made sure the haters knew they weren't welcome.

Liam: Liam decided to do a huge twitcam and he spent the full hour just talking about you, showing the computer photos and videos of you both and before he started the twitcam he said "if the numbers drop and any of you leave during my talk about Y/N your not welcome to any of our concerts, I hate you", you were shocked that Liam would say something like this but he was generally angry and upset about people hating on you.

Zayn: Zayn went the dramatic way about things and he even threatened through a tweet that he would cut for every hate message I would receive, after that message I received 5 hate messages so Zayn cut himself 5 times and took a picture of his wrists to prove to everyone that he wasn't joking, lets just say no one ever dared to hate about you again.

---------

I know some are shorter than others but PLEASE leave me feedback!! Vote and PLEASE comment!!:) I would appreciate your feedback:D

If anyone wants a request or has a suggestion please comment on this preference, write it on my wall or inbox me and I will happily do you one! :) xx

PLEASE REQUEST!!!!!!!! (:

-Lauren xoxo