Song Preference: She Looks So Perfect

This is a song preference for 5SOS song she looks so perfect<3

~~~~~~

Harry:
They say were too young now to amount to anything else.

You and Harry had always been told by fans and the press that you didn't belong together, you were told you were just another one of Harry's flings. But you weren't. You were special to Harry; he'd fallen for you and you both set out to prove to everyone just how much you loved each other which eventually paid off.

Zayn:
We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now.

You and Zayn had been together for a few years now and inbetween that time had a rough a rocky relationship where you'd just fight and shout at each other all the time. After a few months you were sick of it and when you talked to Zayn about taking a break he was immediately by your side with apologies. "We've worked too hard and gone through too much to give up now" was all it took for you to be back in his arms.

Niall:
All I really want is you.

At first you and Niall were friends, but he secretly liked you and you secretly liked him, he took a while asking you out because every time he went to ask you out he would get nervous and back out. The boys told you he liked you and you started to believe they were wrong, so you confronted Niall about it; that's when he told you how he really felt. He loved you, and all he really wanted was you.

Liam:
Would you wanna run away too?

This was a question he asked you one night; would you run away with him if you ever had to, did you love him enough to run away with him. You were shocked by his question, but he knew he was all you'd ever want, and of course you'd be there for him. "Of course I would, if I had to, because I love you too much to let you go" you answered smiling, reassuring him you'd always love him.

Louis:
Your shiny diamond ring with your name on it.

Louis had been thinking about proposing for a while, he loved you so much and wanted to show you just how much. Of course you said yes and it was the happiest day of his life, besides marrying you. "The only name that'll ever be on my wedding ring, is yours." Louis said, smiling.

~~~~~~~
Thought I'd start doing some song preferences! If you don't know this song it's an amazing song! I love it!

Does anyone know the new song from the saturdays? Not giving up?
I was thinking of doing that one but I won't if people don't know it<3

Feedback?

~Lauren<3