Harry Imagine: Family Time

I took the towel from the beach bag, placing it on the deck chair as I set up mine and Harry's deck chairs. We were in for a long day.

We'd finally decided to take the children for a day out on the beach, I mean I love my husband and two children, but they can be such hard work.

"Y/N?" Harry said from behind me.

"What do you want Harry?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"How about I set up the towels and you play with the kids" he suggested.

"How about no" I said and he groaned.

"Please? Y/S/Ns already tired me out" Harry said pouting.

"How?"

"We built a sandcastle, but you have no idea how stressful it was! I tried to help him make it perfect but he kept knocking it down and I'm tired"

"Harry don't be such a big baby, go and be a daddy to your children" I laughed as he slowly walked back over to his two children.

Having a two year old son and a seven year old daughter isn't always easy.

I laid on my deck chair in an attempt to get a tan while Harry keeps our children entertained.

"Y/N? Please take over?" Harry complained again.

"Harry I'm trying to get a tan" I argued.

"Your already beautiful, now come on, what if I want to tan too?" He challenged.

"You already have a beautiful tan, now leave me alone" I said smirking.

After a few minutes I started to feel a bit guilty, I could hear my two children complaining so I took off my sunglasses and looked over at my family.

"Daddy that's not fair! You'll build Y/S/N a sandcastle and not me!" Our daughter complained.

"Y/D/N it's just a sandcastle" Harry sighed, clearly stressed.

I looked to my son, laughing as he just sat there giggling because he'd just knocked down his sandcastle.

"You built him a sandcastle just so he can knock it down, but yet you won't even help me" Y/D/N continued.

"Your a big girl, you can make it yourself" Harry argued.

"Your so horrible! And I hate that little annoying idiot!" She screamed pointing to her little brother who's eyes filled with tears.

I sighed. Knowing I'm not going to get a tan today.

I stood up walking over to my family, kneeling down next to my son and rubbing his back.

"Harry go and get them an ice cream" I said as Harry got up quickly and ran to the ice cream van.

"Yay! Ice cream!" Y/S/N cheered, soon perking up.

I looked to my daughter who did not look impressed.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked reaching over to hold her hand.

"Daddy won't help me, I want you to help me" she pouted.

"Daddy's very stressed right now with work Y/D/N, he tries his best to keep you and your brother happy but it doesn't always work" I said rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb.

"I know" she sighed.

"How about I help you build a sandcastle now and then we'll all make one as a family later?" I suggested and she nodded happily.

Just then Harry walked over with the ice creams handing them all out as my daughter quickly munched hers.

"Go and tan then" Harry smiled.

"No haz, you go rest"

"But I thought you wanted to get a tan, you've been complaining about it all week until I agreed" he laughed.

I slapped Harry's arm, "some things are more important now go rest" I said watching him walk to the deck chair to sleep.

"Mummy can you stop staring at daddy and help me?" Y/D/N said causing me to chuckle.

**

After building my daughter the biggest sandcastle we could make I noticed Y/S/N crawling over to us.

"No! Don't let him near it! He does nothing but destroy things!" Y/D/N shrieked.

"Your brother has a name you know" Harry said from behind me, raising his eyebrows at his daughter.

"Fine get Y/S/N away from the sandcastle!" She screamed.

Y/S/N managed to crawl to the sandcastle knocking some of the side off while Harry pulled him off.

"Look what he did!" She cried.

"Your brother likes to knock sandcastles down, he doesn't mean to hurt your feelings, come on we can build the side again" I smiled trying to calm her down as we made the side again.

I turned around only to be greeted by another sandcastle, Harry and Y/S/N were making.

After a while of building, Harry held Y/S/N back while you took a photo of your masterpieces before he let our son run all over the sandcastles.

"No!" Y/D/N cried.

"Why did you let go of him?!" She shouted at Harry.

"Calm down, I got a picture" I said showing her.

"Got anything to say to me?" Harry asked smirking.

"Sorry" she said.

"It's okay" he said sticking his tongue out at her as she laughed.

Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we packed up our things and left the beach, our children running in front of us.

"I had fun today" I smiled.

"Me too, but aren't you upset you didn't get a tan?" Harry asked.

"Like I said, some things are more important" I said kissing his cheek as he showed me his beautiful smile where he revealed his dimple.

This is why I love this man so much.

~~~~~~

Hey guys! Here's the Harry one!:)

I'm sorry I haven't updated as soon as I wanted to, I'm feeling really poorly at the minute and haven't been at school today:(

Feedback?

~Lauren<3