Louis Imagine For Taylor (Requested)

This one is for Taylor! She goes by the username of @blondie_170 !! Everyone go follow her! :)

-----

I was currently sat on the sofa cuddling up to louis as we watched TV, it was normal for us seeing as we were best friends, I was currently been abused and hurt by my boyfriend but I knew he wouldn't be back until later so I could have plenty of time on my own with Louis.

I heard the door open and slam shut and I knew he was home, I was so scared that I started to shake.

"Taylor what's wrong?" Louis asked.

"Shut up! Will you please hide? I'm begging you!" I whispered.

"Yeah but why?"

"Shut up and hide!" I hissed before shoving him behind the sofa.

"Where is he?!" My boyfriend shouted.

"Where's who?" I asked innocently.

"You know who, where's louis?" He screamed in my face.

"He's not here" I gulped as I backed away.

"Don't you dare walk away from me! I know he's here, he's hiding isn't he? I heard voices"

"No you didn't it was the TV" I said as I pointed to the TV seen as it was switched on.

"Liar!" He shouted as he backed me into a corner.

"Please don't hurt me again" I pleaded.

"Shut up!" He spat before smacking me.

"Hey!" Louis shouted.

"See I told you he was here!" My boyfriend shouted.

"What kind of sick, twisted person are you to hurt her? Can't you see she's so innocent and she's done nothing to deserve this! She's beautiful and your messing up her life! Don't you dare ever touch her again!" Louis shouted at him.

He backed off a bit before legging it out of our house.

"I'm so sorry this happens, how long and how many times?" He asked beginning to cry, which is not what I'm used to seeing.

"It doesn't matter, I don't want to talk about it" I croaked.

"It's alright I understand, it's just.. I love you and I don't want you to be hurt" he told me.

"I know you do-"

"No you don't understand, I really love you.. I've just never had the guts to tell you, but now I realise I can treat you so much better" he said crying.

"I love you too" I squeaked.

He knelt down to the floor and carefully wrapped me up in his arms kissing the top of my head.

"Will you let me be a better boyfriend to you?" He asked.

"Yes"

"Good, because I'm so glad your finally mine"

---

I'm so sorry it's so short:(

Hope you like it taylor? :)

Thanks for requesting:D

-Lauren xx