Louis Imagine

I looked through my mentions on twitter and noticed all of the hate messages, I sighed. It didn't usually bother me but there was just so much and it made me feel so insecure.

I hadn't realised that I was deep in thought just staring at the wall until Louis told me.

"Y/N? Why are you staring at the wall?"

"Hmm?"

"Babe is something wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing just the hate makes me feel insecure that's all" I admitted.

"Your insecure, don't know what for" Louis started singing Liam's line of what makes you beautiful.

"Your turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or" he continued trying to make me smile.

I laughed a little before my face turned serious, his way of cheering me up was for once not working.

I got up and walked into our shared bedroom and closed the door switching on the TV and thinking, I wasn't even watching the TV I was just staring at it deep in thought.

I heard a light knock on the door before it opened slightly and louis popped round the corner.

"Is it really getting to you that much?" He asked seriously.

I hesitated before nodding slowly.

Instead of coming to hug me like he normally would he walked straight out. What was he doing?

"Louis?" I called but no one replied.

I slowly creeped out of the room and walked downstairs. Had he gone out?

I found him in the living room typing on his computer.

"Check your twitter" he told me.

"Louis I don't want you sending tweets out to fans--"

"There not true fans, now look at twitter or else ill tickle you" he winked.

I walked up to the bedroom and grabbed my phone from where I left it, I checked my mentions and saw a tweet from all five of the boys.

@harry_styles: why is everybody hating on Y/N? Louis loves her and she's beautiful, your all jealous #nottruefans @Y/T/N

@niallofficial: none of you are true fans if your hating on Y/N I've seen the awful tweets and I don't like you talking to my best friend like that #stopit

@real_liam_payne: what has Y/N ever done to any of you? Apart from make your idol louis happy? Think about what your doing before you do it #think

@zaynmalik: can we have #Y/Nisbeautiful trending please? And some nice comments instead of nasty ones? @Y/T/N

@Louis_Tomlinson: please stop hating on my beautiful girlfriend @Y/T/N she's done nothing wrong to you. @zaynmalik I agree lets get #Y/Nisbeautiful trending

I looked up to find louis staring at me. "We all care about you, and were all behind you 100 percent, you know that don't you?"

"I do now" I chuckled.

"That's my girl" he grinned.

"We'll always back you up on anything" he added.

@Y/Nisbeautiful trended for ages and some fans created #weloveY/Nstuffthehaters which both trended for days on end.

----

Just a quick imagine, please leave me feedback! I would really appreciate it!

-Lauren:) xx