Preference: His Ex Hits On Him But He Pushes Her Away

This preference is where he pushes his ex away when she hits on him:)

~~~~~~~~

Harry:

You and Harry had decided to go clubbing seeing as he'd just got back from tour a week ago and you were spending a night out with him, the boys and their girlfriends.

After a few hours of partying the boys decided to go home with their girlfriends so you and Harry decided to head home too.

"I'll just go to the loo, then we can go" I said excusing myself from him.

When I got back from the bathroom I walked towards Harry until I saw his ex girlfriend, Taylor walking towards him.

I stood behind Harry, not too far away, but not too close, and waited to see what she wanted.

"Hey Harry, are you alone?" She asked twirling her hair around her fingers.

"No, I'm here with Y/N"

"Ohh, your still with her?"

"Do you want something?" Harry sighed annoyed.

"Come on Harry, dump her, you know I'm way more prettier"

"No, I love Y/N and she's ten times more prettier than you'll ever be" he snapped turning around to find me as Taylor stood with her mouth wide open.

"There you are, come on" he said pulling me out of the club.

"Thank you" I said kissing his cheek.

"What for?" He said confused.

"For sticking up for me and pushing Taylor off"

Harry blushed. "I'll always stick up for you, your the only girl I love" he grinned showing his beautiful smile, his dimple showing making me smile.

Liam:

Liam had phoned you, complaining he was bored and wanted you to come over, so of course you agreed and were on your way.

When you got there you opened the door and walked in, seeing as Liam told you there was no need to knock, and you greeted him with a kiss.

"Hey babe" he smiled as his phone rung showing an unknown number.

"One minute" he said as he walked into the kitchen to answer it.

Being curious, you walked up to the kitchen door to hear the conversation;

"Hello?"

"Sophia? How do you have my number?"

"Well I have a girlfriend"

"No I won't meet up with you, I'm sorry but I love Y/N and I'm not meeting up with you when I have everything I need right here" he snapped.

You backed away from the door as he stepped out.

"It was Sophia, I'm getting my number changed"

"Would you be like that with me if we ever broke up?" You asked tilting your head to the side.

"Y/N were never going to break up" he grinned placing a kiss to your forehead.

Louis:

Louis and you were currently on holiday and you'd both decided to take a trip to the beach early morning.

"Ill set up the deck chairs" you smiled.

"Okay, I'll get us some drinks" Louis said referring to a nearby drinks stand on the beach.