Chapter - 54

It was almost midnight when remaining members of the team came back from the event. Ming god was worried whether both of them sorted out the misunderstanding or not. When they came, nobody was there in base and lights were off. Xiao Rui, put on the lights and put the food they bought for the two sick members on the dining table.

Little Fatty : Where are they? Oh..I forgot. They must be sleeping. I will go and call them down.

Ming god panicked hearing him, because he was having a feeling that something was not right.

Little Fatty : I will go and get our daddy captain first.

Little Fatty went upstairs and opened his room. Lu Si Cheng didn't lock his room. He did had hidden intentions in doing that. Even though it was dark inside the room, little fatty saw a small figure right next to his captain. He panicked seeing that. He immediately closed the door and ran downstairs. With the sound of the door closing, Tong Yao and Lu Si Cheng woke up. She was terrified to find herself near him that too so close. She couldn't remember when she got into the bed. On the other hand, Lu Si Cheng wore an expression that he is equally surprised but in general he was the mastermind behind the whole scenario.

Lu Si Cheng immediately took his phone and texted ming informing that tong yao was with him and that fatty had seen them together. " She was waiting for little fatty to come back on the sofa in my room. After some time, I saw her sleeping and was shivering due to the cold and her pain was worsening, so I put her in bed. Manage the situation. Else he will make a big deal out of it.". He informed Ming. Then he turned to Tong Yao.

Lu Si Cheng : Sleep!!! I will manage it...not your mistake okay...

Tong Yao nodded. He wrapped a blanket around her and went to the restroom to freshen up. Meanwhile, little fatty who went down, drank a lot of water as he was petrified by what he saw and turned to him team mates.

Little Fatty : I ...I saw our captain ....and our mid together on the bed!!! They were so close to each other.

The rest except ming god was shocked. They were about to go upstairs to wake them up, Ming god said " I know. He informed me that. She was not well. She was sleeping and  shivering due to pain while waiting for us to come back. That's why he put her in his bed."

Xiao Rui : Oh...I asked her to look after him  medicine. Maybe that's why she was waiting for us to come back.

Ming God : Its okay Rui. I don't blame you. That man actually needs a good beating for not listening to us and worsening his condition.

" Don't make a big deal, Ming. I am fine now. Your sister had scolded me enough and made me have medicine. Now please don't start again." Lu Si Cheng said from upstairs.

Little Fatty : She really has the guts to scold you . I appreciate that. Now go and wake her up. We bought some food.

Lu Si Cheng : I had porridge but she didn't have anything. Just a herbal tea. I will wake her up. Make her eat something.

Lu Si Cheng went back to his room, while Ming just smiled. Lao K and Lu Yue looked at each other and raised eyebrows in confusion. While others went to the dining table to set the food. When Lu Si Cheng entered the room, he didn't find her anywhere. Then he noticed a figure hiding under the blanket. He closed and locked the door and went near her. He swiftly pulled the blanket up and found her sitting there, with both hands on her legs, and was shy to face anyone.

Tong Yao : I'm....I .....I'm really sorry. I didn't meant to.....

She was immediately cut off by him as he pulled her toward him and hugged her tightly. " It's okay. It's not a big deal princess. I managed it well. You were not in a good condition still you took care of me. I am thankful for that. Don't feel guilty okay. I really don't mind it nor others. Now go, wash your face. Let's go downstairs. They bought some food. Come and eat it. You didn't have anything except herbal tea. Is your pain still there or is it reduced."

Tong Yao didn't have the strength to break the hug, she was very weak. So she continued in that position itself " It's still there... But I don't feel like eating anything. You go and have something. Your fever is gone right. I just go back to my room and sleep. I am very tired."

Lu Si Cheng : Baby, you need to eat something. Else you will feel more tired. No arguments, if I said you have to eat, it means you should eat. Now come with me.

Tong Yao : Can I ask you something? Why are you calling me baby or princess every time we are alone? Why do you always come closer to me whenever you get a chance? Are you playing with my emotions?

Lu Si Cheng just smiled and broke the hug, but didn't leave her. He put his forehead on her and said " No..never...I am not the one who plays with emotions. We can talk about this later baby. Now let's go, they are waiting for us. Can we...?

Tong Yao didn't know what to say. " Yeah, let's go downstairs." She said.  He freed her  but soon intertwined their hands. " Let's go" He said. She was really surprised by his action, something hidden inside her was reviving. She didn't know whether this was real or if she was dreaming. One thing was that, she felt an unknown happiness knowing he doesn't have a girlfriend and is still single.

Once they left the room, before reaching the top of the stairs, he freed their hand as well. They went down and no one asked her about the situation earlier. She was eating some food. Fatty and Mao made sure, she finished the food they put on her plate. Xiao Rui was preparing some more herbal tea for her. While captain and three others was on balcony.

Lao K : Okay..what was that all. We didn't actually understand anything?

Ming God : Si Cheng, you owe us an explanation.

Lu Yue : Wait wait, didn't ming ge said you informed him earlier about this!!

Ming God : He informed me right the moment, fatty came downstairs. You deliberately put her near you , don't you...

Lu Yue and Lao K : What !!!!

Lu Si Cheng laughed at their reaction :" You know me very well Ming. And yes, I put her deliberately near me. Didn't I told you guys that Jian Yang needs a wake-up call ?"
He smirked at the three people in front of him.

Lu Yue : Ge, what are you up to?

Lu Si Cheng : Just wait and watch Yue. Now all of you go inside. I will come after sometime.

They all went inside and Lu Si Cheng stood there looking at the darkness, thinking about his little girl and was smiling like an idiot.