Chapter - 144

Seeing her storming out of the room, Lu Si Cheng stood confused. He immediately gave the bouquet to Little fatty and opened the letter. Both of them read the content of the letter.

Little Fatty : Cheng ge!! It's from Zheng Shuyi. How dare she send this to you and call missy and your relation a public stunt. No doubt why our sister looked angry!!

Lu Si Cheng : This is one of the reasons why I am marrying her in 2 months. I will show Zheng Shuyi, her real place!! I haven't forgotten how she hurt my princess. You guys still have that confession, right?

Little Fatty : Yes!! We do have. We all have one copy each on our laptops and Rui Ge even took it on a pendrive which is safe with him. Jinyang also has one.

Lu Si Cheng : Good!! Fatty threw that bouquet away. I don't want to see that again. Wait a second....!! Fatty burn this letter as well. Take a photo of the thrown away bouquet and burning letter; and send it to me!!

Little Fatty : I will!!

Lu Si Cheng then walked to Tong Yao's room. He knocked the door. " Princess, open the door!!" He said. There was no response from inside. He then walked to Xiao Rui room and knocked on it. Xiao Rui and Ming god opened the door.

Xiao Rui : What is it Cheng ge?

Lu Si Cheng : I need a spare key to Yao's room.

Ming God : Si Cheng!! Why would you need a spare key? I didn't I told you....

Lu Si Cheng : Its urgent Ming!! I need to talk to her. Try to understand the situation. Rui....

Ming God and Xiao Rui sensed the seriousness of the situation. Xiao Rui immediately took a key from his wardrobe and gave it to him. Lu Si Cheng ran to Tong Yao's room, thanking Xiao Rui. He unlocked the room using the key and entered her room. He then locked it again. Lu Si Cheng scanned the room and Tong Yao was nowhere to be found. Then he noticed a figure sitting on floor with blanket over it in the left side of the bed. He sighed and silently walked towards it. He sat next to it and carefully lifted the blanket, only to see his girlfriend crying under the blanket.

Lu Si Cheng : Yao Yao!! Are you crying?

Tong Yao :N..Noth..Nothing!! Its not your concern anyway..Go..and t..tal..talk with that Zheng..Shu..Shuyi...

Lu Si Cheng supressed his laughter seeing her jealousy, "Okay!! If you want me to talk with her, then I will. What should I say to her? Oh Yes!! I should thank her for the lovely bouquet. Sure Sure..I will do it right now!!"

Tong Yao glared at Lu Si Cheng angrily. He took his phone and pretended to call someone and started talking, " Hello, Shuyi....."

Before he could talk further, Tong Yao snatched the phone and was about to cut the call. She was surprised to see that, he wasn't calling anyone. She looked at Si Cheng and saw him laughing at her. She wiped her tears.

Tong Yao : You were making fun of me!!

Lu Si Cheng : It's really cute to see you, when you are jealous!!

Tong Yao : I am not jealous!!

Lu Si Cheng : Really!! Then give me the phone. This time I will call her.

Tong Yao : No!! You won't...I won't give to the phone as well.

Suddenly, his phone buzzed indicating an incoming message. She opened the phone using her fingerprint and opened wechat. It was a message from an unknown number. She opened the message and read it

Unknown : Chessman, It's me your Zheng Shuyi!! Do you like the bouquet I sent it you? I am sure you liked it!!

Tong Yao read the message and saved the number as "The Mad-woman"

The Mad-woman : Why are you not replying to me?

Tong Yao showed the message to Lu Si Cheng. " See, 'your Zheng Shuyi'...." She said.

Lu Si Cheng : Just admit that you are jealous Yao!!

Tong Yao : Yes!! I am jealous....

Her eyes began to moisten again. She started weeping. Lu Si Cheng moved closer to her and hugged her from the side.

Lu Si Cheng : Why are you getting sad and crying, my love?

Tong Yao : Don't you know why? I am afraid to lose you again!!

Lu Si Cheng : You won't ever lose me. Yao Yao, when you were away from me all those years, there was only you in my heart. This Zheng Shuyi tried to get my attention, but I always rejected her, because I only loved you. No girl had shaken my heart other than you and nobody will ever.

Tong Yao : Si Si..what if she do anything to seperate us?

Lu Si Cheng : No!! Nobody can seperate us. I am only yours!!

Tong Yao put her head on his lap, " She called our relationship a publicity stunt!!" She said. He caressed her hair," Don't worry Yao Yao..We will prove her wrong!!" Tong Yao smiled hearing him, " You won't leave me, right?".

Lu Si Cheng : No!! Be ready to find me in every single step of yours. I won't leave your hands.

Tong Yao : Si Si, what did you do with that bouquet?

Lu Si Cheng : I asked Pang to throw that away!! And also to burn that letter as well. I don't need that, when I have you!! Little Yao, are you sleepy?

Tong Yao : No!!

Lu Si Cheng : Tong Yao, Can I take you for a date?

Tong Yao stood from his lap, " Now!!" She asked.

Lu Si Cheng : By evening..Can I?

Tong Yao : Yes! Yes! ...

Lu Si Cheng : Dress nicely!! Be ready at 6pm.

Tong Yao kissed his cheeks, " Okay!!". He smiled and kissed on her forehead. He pulled her to a hug, " I don't want to go back to my room. But what can I do?." He said.

Tong Yao : That is only till  our marriage!! After that you can permanently shift to my room. Sorry sorry, our room!!

Lu Si Cheng broke the hug, "Be ready okay!! I will get going. And don't cry. I don't like to see those tears in your eyes..."

Tong Yao nodded at him. Soon he went outside her room. He saw Fatty and other two in living room. " Did you throw it away Fatty?" He asked.

Little Fatty : Yes!! I will send you the photos as well.

Ming God : Why did you ask him to take and send photo of that burning letter and bouquet?

Lu Si Cheng : To send to that girl!! She should know, no matter how hard she tries, she has no place in my life....

Xiao Rui: Just as we thought about our cold captain...

Lu Si Cheng immediately, send that photos to Zheng Shuyi.

Lu Si Cheng : Don't you dare to send these kinds of things to me again. I will burn it like this. Don't think that I will fall for you as well. No need to call me or send me any kind of messages as well!!

He typed a message along with the photos and blocked her. He then put back his phone and went back to his room....