Chapter - 126

Time passed much faster than expected. The couples returned back to the base. Free  days were over and the team started practising for next match against their neighbours. Match with YQCB was scheduled at Sunday, still 4 days were left. Both the teams were practising harder. Its the first match of light and shadow against eachother. Even fans were excited to watch the legendary match.

That day after having lunch, went to her room for a nap. Lu Si Cheng along with rest of the boys were at living room, relaxing. Suddenly Xiao Rui noticed Lu Si Cheng massaging his wrist. He went near captain and took his hand forcefully. It was all reddened due to inflammation.

Xiao Rui : What is this Captain?

Hearing Xiao Rui question captain, everyone turned to him.

Lu Si Cheng : Shhhh!! Rui keep your voice down. Don't let her know this!!

Ming God : Your hand is inflammed. Why didn't you tell this earlier?

Lu Si Cheng : I thought it will subside in some days!! But its okay...

Ming God : Fatty!! Go and get some bandage; ice pack and some ointment. Fast...

Little fatty nodded and went to get all those things.

Lu Yue : Ge...we have a match on sunday. Will you be alright?

Lu Si Cheng : I will be fine Lu Yue...

Lao Mao : Captain don't practise for rest of the day... Take rest for today. Fatty tie that bandage on him...

Lu Si Cheng : Its okay I can...

Lao K : We always listen to you captain, this time listen to us!! No excuses...

Lu Si Cheng : Fine!!!

Fatty applied the medicine, put the ice pack on the inflammation and then tied the bandage on his hand. He then returned to his room. He didn't want Tong Yao to know about this.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Finally the day of their match came. For the past days, Lu Si Cheng was trying to avoid Tong Yao because he feared that she will find about his inflammation. Tong Yao noticed he was hiding something. Since bandages were tied on his hands, Lu Si Cheng went back to his room to sleep.

Match was scheduled on 2 pm, afternoon. Both the teams reached the arena by 12:30. Team ZGDX was on their breakroom. Suddenly Tong Yao noticed that Ming God, Lao Mao and Captain was missing. She noticed, the rest of the team mates were somewhat gloomy as well.

Tong Yao : Mm...Ge...I will be back. I need to use the restroom.

Xiao Rui : Ok Ok...don't be late...

She nodded and walked towards restroom. " Si Si is definitely hiding something. I need to find it out." Suddenly she heard Mao's voice from stair room. The door was closed. She silently walked there and listened to their conversation.

Lao Mao : Captain, Is it still hurting?

Lu Si Cheng : Yes...Its a bit hurting. I applied the oinment but I don't know, how long will it last. We should finish today's matcg faster!!

Lao Mao : What important is your hand captain. Even if we loss today, it doesn't matter more than your hands. We can make up for that in coming matches...

Ming God : He is right!! Which champion do you want to take today? Do you want Youko?

Lu Si Cheng : No...Not Youko!! I will have Satori..

Ming God : Okay!! But tomorrow Mao will take you to physiotherapist. No excuses!! We won't listen to that!!

They didn't know that Tong Yao was listening to their conversation from outside. She suddenly felt sad on hearing, his hand is not in a good condition and needs rest. Sensing the converstion ended, she quickly moved towards restroom, and washed her face with running water. " Why didn't he tell me about this earlier? He needs a punishment!!" She said to herself.

She went back to break room, and found everyone there. She pretended like she doesn't know anything. Soon the team was called to stage. Ban and pick phase started. As discussed earlier, chessman chose Satori. Nobody expected that pick up. Heirophant therefore chose Youko. The match started.

Time Lapse....

First round was won by YQCB. By the end of second round, Lao K and others noticed the Lu Si Cheng hand is becoming red. He can't hold for long time. They realised they will fail in this match. But it doesn't matter much to them because for the team, their captain's condition is more important. Finally YQCB won the match.

Commentors: Congratulations to YQCB for winning the match today....

The players from YQCB came for a handshake. They all noticed, chessman's hand being inflammed. But they kept their silence, because, Lao K was signalling them not to speak anything. They understood the reason. But heirophant spoke to chessman in korean so that Tong Yao can't understand anything.

Heirophant : Brat!! Your hand is inflammed. Did you applied medicine on it?

Lu Si Cheng : Yes, I have. Tomorrow I am going to physiotherapist. These boys won't listen to me in this. I have no choice but to give in!! But my girl doesn't know about this. Don't tell anything to her about this. Please pass this to Ai Jia as well.

Heirophant : You have to go..no excuse for that. Don't worry I will tell to my team mates about this. You better take rest...Round 3 startes next week. After that semi finals starts. So you need to be better by then..

Lu Si Cheng nodded. Heirophant smiled at Tong Yao and joined rest of his team mates. Lu Si Cheng turned and saw Tong Yao staring at him.

Lu Si Cheng : What are you looking at?

Tong Yao : You owe me an explaination, else you won't enter the base!!! Am I clear?

Lu Si Cheng was stunned by her order. He saw her packing her stuff and walked to back stage, joining Lao Mao and Lao K. Little Fatty heard this and turned to Lu Si Cheng.

Little Fatty : Cheng ge!! Did she understand you and heirophant's conversation?

Lu Si Cheng : She don't know korean fatty!!

Little Fatty : She looks scary!! You are in trouble captain. God knows what she will do to you. Last time she banned you from entering her room. You remember that right!!

Lu Si Cheng started sweating, " No, she can't do that again. I can't sleep without her beside me. I don't know how I sleep past three days...."

Little Fatty : Calm down!! Now come one, before she kicks all of us out of the bus.

They sighed and walked to the breakroom. Everyone noticed that their mid is little scarier than usual. She was throwing draggers with eyes on Lu Si Cheng , Yu Ming and Lao Mao. They all got into the bus and went back to the base. On the way, there was only one thing in everyone's mind, " Why is their mid looking scary?". They realised, something is going to happen today.

Suddenly she spoke loud enough to be heard by everyone " Mao Ge, Ming Ge..I need to talk with you two as well. We will talk right after we reach the base."...

Ming God and Lao Mao froze their spot hearing her sharp voice....