Chapter - 143

Tong Yao woke up by hearing her phone ringing. She connected the call without looking who it was? " Helloooo, how can I help you?" She asked in her sleepy voice without opening her eyes.

Lu Si Cheng : Princess!! Wake up dear....We have a flight at 6. It's 3:30 am. Hurry up!!

Tong Yao struck open her eyes hearing his magical voice. She smiled," Good morning Si Si...."

Lu Si Cheng : Good morning love!! Now get ready....

Tong Yao : Okay but I am sleepy!!

Lu Si Cheng : You can sleep in the plane itself. One more thing!! Yao Yao..It's that we can't be sharing the same room right, but we can sit next to each other right. So no matter what happens I will be sitting next to you on the flight.

Tong Yao : Okay!! I will be waiting...

Lu Si Cheng : Bye bye!!

Tong Yao put the phone away and sat on the bed, stretching her arms and walked to the washroom, taking her bath towel with her. She brushed her teeth, took a bath and came out wearing a bathrobe. She put on her underwear; denim jeans and  yellow hoodies. She didn't wash her hair, so brushed her long hair well and pulled it to a messy bun,then put some moisturizer and a lip balm. She then took her luggage and called Lu Si Cheng.

Lu Si Cheng : Are you ready?

Tong Yao : Yes!! I am...

Lu Si Cheng : Then come out!! Xiao Rui and Ming are waiting at the lobby!!

Tong Yao : Okay!!

She took her luggage and walked outside her room. She saw Little Fatty and Lu Si Cheng waiting for her in the corridor. She paced faster to them. " Missy, Let's go!!" Little fatty said. She nodded and went with them to join others. Soon they were in the airport, checked in and were waiting in the lounge. Ming god and K went outside and bought coffee for everyone. A little later, they all boarded their flight back to Shanghai.

Luckily Tong Yao got her window seat. She sat there relaxed. It was little fatty who was supposed to be next to Tong Yao followed by a stranger. Sensing that Lu Si Cheng declared he will exchange seats with fatty. Nobody dared to go against his declaration. Tong Yao was looking outside the window when she felt a familiar scent near her. She turned to see Lu Si Cheng next to her. She smiled brightly at him.

Tong Yao : You are here!!

Lu Si Cheng : I did, like what I said earlier....

Soon the flight took off. Lu Si Cheng looked around and saw his teammates were sitting in the front row ,sleeping. He circled his hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Tong Yao crashed on his chest and looked at him.

Lu Si Cheng : You have no idea, how much I missed you in these two days?

Tong Yao : I missed you too...

Lu Si Cheng looked at the man next to him and saw he was snoring. Almost everyone on the flight was sleeping.

Tong Yao : What are you looking at Si Si?

Instead of replying, he quickly captured her lips. She responded to his kiss by pulling him more to her by his neck. He licked and sucked her lips and lightly bit them. She lightly moaned at his mouth. " Shhh!! Don't make any sound princess..." He told her and again went back to her lips. Their tongues tangled together, increasing the heat between them. She pulled back from the kiss, as she ran out of breath. She was panting heavily.

Lu Si Cheng slowly used his thumb to touch her red lips, " I missed this as well...." He said. In response she pressed a kiss on his cheeks and put her head on his chest.