Chapter - 139

Players got ready for the match. Team LAN entered the game room. Soon the ban and pick phase started. Team LAN forgot to ban Tamamo-no-mae. That was a mistake they made. Players from both sides chose their champions. The match started.

At first Tong Yao concentrated on farming, but when she reached level 6; she was powerful. She was rapidly moving all over the map, from top lane to bottom lane. Team LAN got their lesson, Tamamo-no-mae is not safe in Tong Yao's hand,it should be banned it. For safety!!! After a long time of struggle, Team ZGDX won the match!!

The players took their headphones off. Tong Yao sat back on the chair.

Ming God : Good job guys!! You guys nailed it!! Keep the pace tomorrow as well...

Lao Mao : Sure!! We will...

Lu Yue : I will try my best!!

Skirmish was finished by around 11:30 pm. Next Skirmish against Obsidian was scheduled next day by 10:30 am morning. Lu Yue decided to practise once more and then sleep. Ming God accompanied his training. He asked others to go and sleep. Tong Yao wanted to stay but Lu Yue asked her to go.

The next morning, Tong Yao woke up earlier than the person next to her. She smiled seeing him. She gently caressed his cheeks and kissed him. " Why did you wake up this early?" He asked in his sleepy voice without opening his eyes.

Tong Yao : Its time to wake Si Si. Its already 6 am.

Lu Si Cheng : Sleep a little more!!!

Tong Yao : No!! I will go now. You sleep a little longer if you want. Everyday you make me coffee, today I will make you coffee and bring it you. I will be back...

Lu Si Cheng : Okay!! Call me when coffee is ready.

Tong Yao stood from the bed and went to washroom, freshened up and went downstairs to kitchen. Nobody was wake at that time. She quickly started preparing coffee. She transferred coffee to two cups and took it to her room. She put the cups on the table and locked the door. She then called Lu Si Cheng.

Tong Yao : Si Si, wake up!! Your coffee is here.

Lu Si Cheng opened his eyes and turned to see her smiling brightly at him. That was all he needed to get energetic in the morning. Lu Si Cheng sat on the bed and Tong Yao brought the cups. She gave one to him and sipped her coffee and sat next to him. He smiled happily at her gestures.

Tong Yao : Is it good?

Lu Si Cheng : Yes, it is!! Seeing you smiling brightly is enough for me to the rest of the day Yao!! Thank you for everything!!

Tong Yao smiled at him, " Finish it and get a shower. You have a skirmish today!! Only I am the one sitting back. Come on!!"

Lu Si Cheng : You go and shower first. Then I will do it...

Tong Yao nodded and walked to washroom with fresh clothes. After taking bath she came out and hang her towel in the stand, " Dry your hair, Yao!! Else you will get cold." Lu Si Cheng said. She looked at him and did as he said. She didn't want to make him angry. She then went down. Once she went down, Lu Si Cheng went to take a bath.

It was 10:30 am, the skirmish with Obsidian started. Lu Yue was a little nervous about this. But his team mates supported him very well.

Time Lapse

Atlast after a long hours of fighting, ZGDX won another skirmish.

Ming God : Keep it up Lu Yue!! Good job.

Tong Yao : Let's order take out as a compliment for Yue Ge for winning this match!! I will pay. Here Yue Ge....take my phone and order whatever you guys want!!

Lu Yue : But Ge told us, we all not allowed to have junk foods for some days Yao!!

Tong Yao : Don't mind him!! You guys order anything you want!! Si Cheng don't you dare to stare at them....

Little Fatty : Give me the phone Lu Yue!! I will order it....

Little fatty ordered some food for everyone and waited for it to be delivered. Lu Si Cheng pulled Tong Yao with him to the balcony...

Lu Si Cheng : Yao Yao!! I put that rule of no junk food for you only. Just to keep you and others healthy. Nothing else. Now you lifted it...

Tong Yao : We can't continue that when we go to beijing day after tomorrow. You know that right. Inside the base we can follow that. But today, your brother made a big win. We need to celebrate that!!

Lu Si Cheng : Fine!! Come on. Let's join them...

The couples went inside and joined others in the dining table. Food was already delivered and fatty arranged that on table. The team had a peaceful lunch...

Time flew faster than expected. It was the 13th of August. ZGDX and YQCB are flying to beijing for their finals. Their flight was at 8 pm. Both the teams along with Jinyang reached the airport by 6:30 pm. They were waiting on VIP lounge to get boarded. Finally, both the teams got into the plane and started their journey to Beijing.

By around 11:00 pm, both the teams reached the hotel. ZGDX and YQCB were staying in different hotels as per arrangement from the e-sports committee. They were tired from the long journey so everyone went to their rooms.

Xiao Rui : Captain, today you will be sharing room with Fatty. So you go with him. Yao Yao, here is your room key.

Tong Yao took the room key from Xiao Rui, " Good night brothers!! See you in morning..." She said and turned to her room. She didn't turned to look at Lu Si Cheng, because she knew, he will be frowning.

Little Fatty chuckled at his captain, " Come on captain. Let's go!! It's been so long since we slept together." Tong Yao heard this and turned to look at Lu Si Cheng and said " You were that kind of person!! I didn't know that Si Cheng...." and walked to her room.

Lu Si Cheng : That is not what he meant!! Yao Yao...

His team mates were supressing their urge to laugh out loud. Lu Si Cheng turned to little fatty, " Are you out of your mind? Think before you speak!! What will she think of me? You....!!!" He started yelling at fatty.

Xiao Rui : Come on!! Enough you two. Lets go to our rooms. You have a whole day tomorrow to fight...

Lu Si Cheng sighed and went with fatty. Once inside the room, he called Tong Yao.

Lu Si Cheng : Yao Yao...!!

Tong Yao : Yes Si Si!!

Lu Si Cheng : Tell me your room number. I am coming. I can't sleep here. Else I will kill Pang for sure!!

Tong Yao : He misses you Si Si!! Sleep there for today. Don't yell at him

Lu Si Cheng : But I can't sleep without you!!

Tong Yao : Si Si...!!

Lu Si Cheng : Fine!! Goodnight..

Tong Yao : Good night!!

After cutting the call Tong Yao made herself to the bed and slept peacefully......