Chapter - 141

The next day was very special and crucial for ZGDX and YQCB. Both the teams got ready to leave for the arena. The match was scheduled for 10 'o' clock in the morning. Tong Yao was very much stressed. " Tong Yao!! Go for it. You can do it!!" She motivated herself. She opened the door and found her brother waiting for her outside.

Ming God : Mei Mei!! Remember what I told you... Be strong. Believe in yourself. You can do it!!

Tong Yao : Yes Ge!! I will prove myself. We will win this battle...

Ming God : Come on!! Everyone is waiting for us...

Ming god took his sister's hand and walked to the lobby. The entire team was waiting for them. Lu Si Cheng on seeing her smiled brightly at her and assured her.

Xiao Rui : Come on guys!! Let's get into the bus. It's time to move.

The team got into their team bus and got seated. The journey started and after sometime they reached the arena. There was a sea of fans waiting for the teams in the arena. They were excited to see the final battle between YQCB and ZGDX. Moreover they were interested in watching the final showdown between light and shadow. Not just them the remaining 10 teams were also waiting to see the final showdown.

Securities were trying their best to control the fans. At last both the teams entered the arena. The e-sports committee organised a grand ceremony for the finals. First one by one each players from both the teams were introduced. After that, the trophy of the summer championship was introduced.

After the ceremony was finished, players were directed to their seats. Tong Yao closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Soon the ban and pick phase started. YQCB first banned Tamamo-no-mae because they knew Tong Yao will become uncontrollable with it. 4 out of 6 ban was mid champions. Tong Yao chose Ootengu as her first champion. Soon the match started.

Time Lapse......

Tong Yao froze in her seat. In the first round YQCB defeated ZGDX, despite their resistance. She was sweating. Lu Si Cheng saw that and took her hands in him. It was freezing cold.

Lu Si Cheng : Yao Yao!! Its just first round. We do have two other rounds. We will win.

Tong Yao looked at him. She was pale. " I am stressed...." She said.

Lao K : Yao...don't get tensed. We will do it. Come on everyone, lets go to break room.

Lu Si Cheng took Tong Yao with him and walked to the break room with others.

Ming God : Thats okay!! We can still win.

Lu Si Cheng : Lu Yue!! You are up. Yao.....

Tong Yao looked at him. She read what he want to say from his eyes. She nodded at him.

They discussed their next strategy, while Tong Yao took her little notebook and started reading it.

The break was over and the team walked to the stage. Everyone was surprised to see Lu Yue in place of Tong Yao!! YQCB was also surprised by the sudden change in the line up. They were planning a different strategy this round. They decided to move with the same. The match started.

Tong Yao was sitting in between Xiao Rui and Ming God. She was watching the match keenly. Soon she realised which champion she should use in next round. She smirked at that. Ming God saw it and smiled. " Go for it. I am with you!!" He said to her. Xiao Rui didn't understand anything.

ZGDX won the second round. The players got back to breakroom. Tong Yao welcomed them brightly.

Lu Yue : You got everything!!

Tong Yao : Yes!!

Lu Yue : Then go for it, little one!!

Tong Yao nodded at him. Soon, they were on stage for round 3.

Commentor 1 : Looks like, ZGDX is rotating their mid. The girl is back on stage.

Commentor 2 : Next is a very crucial round, that determines the winner of this year Summer championship.

Commentor 1 : Right Right!! Ban and pick has started. Almost everyone picked their champion except Smiling. Let see which champion she is using!!

All eyes were on Tong Yao. Everyone was waiting to see which shikagami is Tong Yao going to use.

Ming God : Yao Yao!! Which one?

Tong Yao : Onikiri!!

Lao Mao : Onikiri!! Lets go!!

He picked onikiri as the mid champion. Seeing her choice, YQCB players startled. They never expected that!!

Commentors : Onikiri!! Are we seeing a dream or something? Smiling really chose onikiri...Lets see then!!

Soon the match began....

Time Lapse....

Smiling was killed by XBang. She was waiting to be respawned in next 10 seconds. Next was Chessman!! He was also killed by heirophant. He needed 15 seconds to respawn. With the two double carries out, remaining three were struggling, one by one each players from ZGDX was out. But luckily, in the crucial time Tong Yao respawned and in a swift she killed heirophant first, earning a huge commotion from the audience. Next she moved to other four people of YQCB, one by one she got them down.

Lu Si Cheng was surprised from her move. Her team mates were cheering for her.

Lao Mao : Yao Yao...go for the turret!!

Lu Si Cheng : I will respawn in 2 seconds!!

Little Fatty : You two..go for it....

Soon Chessman respawned and joined Smiling on her way to YQCB turret. Audience including Jinyang was holding her breath. To everyone's surprise Heirophant respawned, but was confronted by chessman.

Lu Si Cheng : Yao Yao...go for it!!

Tong Yao moved faster to destroy the base, but soon all the four members of YQCB respawned in the fountain. Tong Yao didn't think much, she used a combination of attack to kill all the four members. Then she moved to their base turret and started destroying it. With in seconds, YQCB base exploded.

Lao K : We won!! Captain...we won!!!

Her team mates stood from their seats and was jumping in joy. Lu Si Cheng hugged Little fatty. Mao was hugging and dancing in joy with K. The other three people from back stage joined them. They all hugged eachother.

Tong Yao was still in shock. " We won!! I made it!! I made my brothers proud...We won the national championship." These words were buzzing in her head. Suddenly she felt someone pulling her . She realised its none other than her own captain. Lu Si Cheng hugged her tightly and said " We did it. You did it my love!!"

Tong Yao : We won Si Si....I proved myself!! Thank you...Thank you for being with me and supporting me...I love you...

Lu Si Cheng : Let's shake hands with our friends 'n'opponents.

He intertwined their hands and walked with the team for handshaking. YQCB congartulated them. Like its said, they are good friends outside arena.

ZGDX lifted the trophy. It was a grand moment. It was their hardwork that got them the title of National championship again. Lu Si Cheng lifted Tong Yao in his hands out of joy. It was an epic moment for them. They cleared first stage. The players happily moved to the hotel they were staying with the trophy. Now they had another mission--- World championship!! .....