Chapter - 145

It was already 5 pm. Tong Yao was still confused upon which dress she should wear for the date. Jinyang was on the video call, helping her to select the dress. Finally she took out a black dress and a beige colour dress.

Tong Yao : Jin Jin..what do you think? Which among this should I wear?

Jinyang : Mmmm...I think you should go with the beige one!! It will look really good on you. Pair it with a black sandal, black earrings and also put some makeup as well. Put your hair open as well. Once ready, do give me a call. I will suggest, if there is something else as well.

Tong Yao : Okay!! Bye bye..love you..

Jinyang : Love you too...now go and get ready!!

After ending the call, Tong Yao out the beige one on the bed and put the black dress back on wardrobe. She took out a black floral earrings and a black ankle strap heels.
She then took her towel and went washroom to take a bath. She washed her hair as well. She came out in a bathrode and towel wrapped around her hair. She put her jasmine flavour moisturizer and put on her dress. It was a sleeveless dress that comes up to her knee. Then unwrapped her towel and dried her hair. She then put some makeup, applied  mascara, and a strawberry nude lipstick. She then moved to her hair. She blow dried the hair well and then lightly curled them to give a wavy texture. Once satisfied by her looks, she put on the black earrings, heels and took a black sling bag to match her outfit. She then opened her jewellery box, and took out a gold bracelet with heart and infinity in it.

She then gave Jinyang a video call.

Jinyang : Yao Yao!!! You looks stunning, my girl!! Cheng ge is going to be crazy today...

Tong Yao : Really!! Am I looking that good?

Jinyang : Trust me babe!! You looks amazing....

While they were talking she heard a knock on the door. " Jin Jin..I will call you afterwards. I think Si Si is here to pick me." She said.

Jinyang : Okay!! Update me ...

Tong Yao put the phone on her bag and opened the door. Just as she expected, it was Lu Si Cheng. His mouth was hanged open seeing her. Here, she was checking him out. He was wearing a black and white check shirt, sleeves rolled up and a black jeans, with white shoes. He was looking more handsome than usual and it goes well with her dress. Lu Si Cheng came out of his dream land and asked, " Are you ready to go?"

Tong Yao : Yes!! I am...

Lu Si Cheng smiled and reached out for her hand. She gave it to him. Both of them walked out to the base with hands intertwined. The boys were upstairs, watching TV drama so, they didn't saw the couple going out. Lu Si Cheng opened the door for his lady, made her sit and climbed on the driving seat himself. They started their journey.

Tong Yao : Where are we going Si Si?

Lu Si Cheng : You will know when you reach, honey!!

Tong Yao : Oh!!!

Lu Si Cheng chuckled seeing her pouted face. He again took her hands, intertwined them and put it on his lap. Soon they reached a beach side restaurant with beautiful beach view. Both of them got out the car. " Come on" He said. He walked to the reception.

Lu Si Cheng : Excuse me maam!!

Receptionist : Yes sir!! How can I help you?

Lu Si Cheng : I booked a private room for dinner. Its under Mr and Mrs. Lu. Can you take us to there?

Receptionist : Let me check !! Yes sir, Its room no: 4. Please follow me!!

Lu Si Cheng nodded and took Tong Yao with him. " Here sir. This room gives the direct view to the beach and sunset .I will send a waiter here soon. Your wife is beautiful!! Enjoy your date sir.." said the receptionist and walked away.