Chapter - 168

Just as Lu Si Cheng thought, he took Tong Yao for a date after they won their match against TAT. He took her out for a movie. Yao Yao was very happy with it. He also decided to buy her a dress. Of course he had some intentions. After the movie, he took her to a designer boutique.

Tong Yao : Si Si...why are we here?

Lu Si Cheng : To buy you a dress. This is a designer boutique I think. Come on, let's go inside.

Both of them went inside. Lu Si Cheng turned to Yao Yao, " You sit here. I will go and find someone..". She nodded and sat at the reception. While he went inside, greeted the designer, " Hello miss. Actually I want to design a beautiful dress for my girlfriend. She is right at the reception. I want it to be special!!" He said.

Designer : Sure sir!! Are planning to propose to her or something like that?

Lu Si Cheng smiled, " Yes, I am!!...but it is a surprise for her...

Designer : Congratulations...Come on I have a design for you.

Lu Si Cheng along with the designer walked to Tong Yao. She talked with Yao and took her to take the measurements. " Okay miss, please wait there. I need to talk with your boyfriend..." She said.

Tong Yao : Sure!! I will wait there...

Designer then signalled Lu Si Cheng to come inside. He went inside and started discussing the design.

Designer : Okay sir, we have taken her measurement and according to her body language this one shoulder gown will suit her well. We will give a crystal and bead work on the shoulder and side of her waist like this...Now which colour do you prefer? We suggest an ombre pattern.

Lu Si Cheng : Mm...go for black and red.

Designer : Perfect!! When do you want this? Usually it will take 1 weeks for design to complete. We dyes the cloth to get the specific pattern.

Lu Si Cheng : Perfect!! I need it by 24th...Once ready call me in this number.

He gave them his number and paid an advance for the dress, " Happy proposal, Sir!!" She said while shaking his hands. He then walked tp Tong Yao.

Tong Yao : Okay!! Where is my dress?

Lu Si Cheng : Its a surprise!! The dress is according to my wish. So you can't see it now. Once ready, they will call me.

Tong Yao : You seem suspicious!! Anyway..come on..lets go!!

Lu Si Cheng : Okay...is my little one hungry?

Tong Yao : Yes, daddy...I am hungry!!

Lu Si Cheng : Then come on...daddy will take you to a italian restaurant...

Both of them walked hand in hand to an italian restaurant and had their dinner peacefully. She was free from all the stresses.....

Days went faster... The quarter finals were finished. Unfortunately CK couldn't make it. But they were not that sad, because according to them they could atleast get up to quarter finals. The team along with Su Luo returned back to China after wishing the other two teams to be back with championship.

The final week of championship arrived. The semi and finals were taking place in the same week. Semi finals was with the members of the group only. Semi dates were already out!!

22 September - TAT v/s YQCB

23 September - ZGDX v/s G4

First match of semi finals was TAT v/s YQCB. The day arrived. Even with the presence of Heirophant in YQCB couldn't save them. YQCB lost the semi finals. It made TAT the first finalist. That day, the team returned to the hotel, much tired. They were happy to reach the semi finals which is a big thing considering all these years, none of the chinese teams, qualified to even upto quarter finals. They decided to go back after the match next day.