Chapter - 127

The bus reached the base. One by one all players got out of the bus. Tong Yao was the first to get down. She walked to the base, and stood at the garage waiting for the boys to come. When Lu Si Cheng was about to go inside, she called out.

Tong Yao : Wait!! Did I ask you to get inside the base? Come over here!!

Lu Si Cheng has no other option but to go near Tong Yao. He walked to the garage. Right next she called out his partners in crime...

Tong Yao : And you two...should I give a special invitation to get here? Come over here!!? And the remaining four of you get inside the base and close it. Don't you dare to peep!!!

The 4 boys looked at each other and then went inside the base. As said, Lu Yue closed the door. Ming god and Mao walked and joined Lu Si Cheng.

Tong Yao : Explain??

Lu Si Cheng : What to...?

Tong Yao : Do I look like as a fool to you?

Lu Si Cheng : No....

Tong Yao : Why did you chose Satori today instead of Youko?

Lu Si Cheng remained silent. Ming decided to cover up the situation.

Ming God : Yes, Si Cheng....I was about to ask you. I thought you will take Youko, what happened?

Lu Si Cheng looked at him and was about to tell something but Tong Yao interrupted. She started clapping her hands.

Tong Yao : What an act!! You people surely deserve an oscar. Natural born actors!!

Three of them freeze at their spot. " Ge...why is she acting weird? Did she hear us?" Mao whispered to Ming god. " I have no idea" he mouthed back to him.

Tong Yao : What are you two whispering?

Lao Mao : Nothing Nothing!! Just asking .....

Tong Yao : Just asking what Ge? Why am I talking like this? You three can hide in stair room and discuss everything....

Lu Si Cheng and his companions realised she heard everything.

Tong Yao : Mao Ge, like you said, one failure doesn't matter to us, since we can cop up it with rest of upcoming matches. Lu Si Cheng, why are you looking down? Look at me you scoundrel!!

She grabbed his right hand, " Why did you hide that your hand is inflammed? I noticed this at our date itself. Didn't I asked you, if there is anything wrong with you? Do you have anything to say now?

Ming God : He didn't wanted you to become sad and worried Yao. That's why he didn't told you.....

Lao Mao : Yes, Mei Mei!!

Lu Si Cheng : Yao Yao....I am sorry. I didn't meant to hide it....

Tong Yao sighed, " Three of you stay here!! You are not allowed to enter the base till midnight. Not allowed to go shelter in our neighbours or not allowed to walk outside our compound as well. Give me your bags, phone and wallet as well. Come on!! Give me...."

Lu Si Cheng : Yao Yao........

Tong Yao : What Yao Yao? A small punishment for you three for hiding this from me. Come on give everything I asked for. Your car keys are inside right!!

Lu Si Cheng : Yes....but...

Tong Yao : One more thing. Lu Si Cheng you are not allowed to enter my room and get close to me for 1 month. If you argue, I will extend that!! I warned you earlier about this. But you didn't listen and convinced my brothers to join you in hiding your condition from me. Now come on hand over everything!!

Lu Si Cheng : No No No....Please don't do that to me!!

Tong Yao : Brothers, give your stuff and stay here!! And Si Si, do you want me to extend your ban...

The three boys had no other option, but they gave their bags and other stuff to Tong Yao. She collected everything and walked inside the base. She opened the door and locked it from inside. The four others were at living room, and saw Tong Yao coming with bags.

Tong Yao : Four of you listen to me carefully. If you dare to open, the door to those three people out there, you will join them till midnight. And Pang Ge, if you feel sad for your dearest ADc and open the door for him, I will throw away all your snacks including pork jerky!! Is it clear?

" What have they done?" Lu Yue asked.

Tong Yao : Seriously Ge...don't you know what they have done? Don't act infront of me. Its my kindness that I didn't throw you four out as well. Now listen carefully,"DON'T OPEN THE DOOR TILL MIDNIGHT!!!" Let them stay there for sometime...

Saying this Tong Yao went to her room, when she reached top of the stair she turned again to Little Fatty " Pang Ge!! Lu Si Cheng will be shifting back to your room. Please come and collect his stuff from my room...". She then went to her room and closed the door.

Little Fatty : She heard everything!! Poor Captain....

Xiao Rui : Atleast , we are inside!!

Lao Mao : Lady boss is scarier than captain. Even our mighty captain fails infront of her!!

Lu Yue : Hail the henpecked captain of ZGDX!!!

They slowly walked near the window and saw three of them sitting in the swing with hand on their cheek. They sighed and went inside...

Liang Shen was sipping his coffee and saw Lu Si Cheng, Ming God and Lao Mao, sitting in the swing. He went inside and told everyone about this. They immediately went outside their base.

Liang Shen : Ming Ge, Mao Ge...why are you three sitting here?

Lao Mao : Lady boss, kicked us out!! We have to be here till midnight..

XBang : Kicked you out!! Its a bit cold here, come on, come inside our base...

Ming God : No No...she restricted us from going anywhere. If she finds, we are not here, I am afraid she will let us sleep outside. All thanks to this man over here!!

Lao Mao : She even took our wallets as well...

Rong : Cheng ge, we saw your hand was inflammed during match. Are you okay? Is it still in pain? Its all red...Why don't you go to a physiotherapist?

Lu Si Cheng :I have booked an appoinment Rong. I am going tomorrow.

Rong : But why did Yao, kicked you out?

Ming God : This idiot didn't told her that, his hand is not in a good condition. Even asked us not to tell her. Today she caught us red handed. This is the reaction for his action.

Lao Mao : We will get inside the base after midnight, but this man!! What can I say, he is restricted from entering her room and getting closer to her for 1 month. Poor man!!

Ai Jia laughed at Lu Si Cheng, " Cheng ge don't get me wrong, but these girls are very difficult to handle. Last time, Jinyang threw spicy fish curry on me for a small thing. So we, boys should be very careful.

Lao Mao : Jinyang really did that!! I am scared of getting married or having a girlfriend. Its better to be single.

Ming God : You guys go inside the base!! Don't worry we will be fine...

The people from YQCB, sighed and went back to their base. Heirophant tapped Lu Si Cheng's shoulder and said " Fighting, Chessman, Fighting!!" He laughed at Lu Si Cheng's helplessness and walked to the base.

Lu Si Cheng pouted and stomped his legs. The three of them continued to sit here till midnight because, they didn't had any other option...Poor boys!!