Chapter - 131

After sometime Tong Yao decided to cook dinner. She stood up from the couch.

Tong Yao : What do you want to have for dinner? I am going to cook something.

Lu Si Cheng : Let's order some takeout. You sit here and watch TV with me...

Tong Yao : I have no mood to have takeout. I will cook something. How about some fried rice and honey chilli prawns?

Lu Si Cheng : Okay!! I will join you as well. Let's cook together.

Tong Yao : No you sit here. I will be quick.

She didn't wait for Lu Si Cheng's reply and went to kitchen. She took out white rice , washed it and put it in the rice cooker.Then she chopped the vegetables, beat the eggs and also took out the prawns and marinated it. Within around an hour, dinner was ready. She was superfast in cooking. She then cleaned the kitchen.

Tong Yao : Si Si...come on. Dinner is ready!!

Lu Si Cheng : It's ready already!! You are so fast..

Tong Yao : Come on...it's getting late.

Lu Si Cheng : Coming Coming!!

Lu Si Cheng sat on the dining table and Yao brought the plate. She saw Lu Si Cheng sitting there without touching the food. " What happened? Don't you like it?" She asked.

Lu Si Cheng : No, No...It's not like that!!

Tong Yao : Then what? Do you need anything else?

Lu Si Cheng : Yes!! Will you feed me? You know my hand is inflammed right!!

Tong Yao looked at him and saw mischievousness in his eyes. " Sure, I will." She started feeding him. He happily opened his mouth. Soon both of them finished dinner and cleaned  everything. They returned back to the living room to finish watching the TV drama they were watching. Tong Yao put her head in his shoulder and in response he hugged her by the waist.

After some time, he heard a small snore from her. He looked down and saw the person in his arm is in sound sleep. He switched the TV off and took her in bridal style and walked to their room. He opened the door and put her on the bed gently. He then bent down and kissed her forehead, and walked downstairs.

It was around 11, the rest of the boys returned. Lu Si Cheng was the one to open the door.

Xiao Rui : Did you two had dinner?

Lu Si Cheng : Yes we had. And she is now sleeping.

Ming God : Si Cheng!! Were you playing game?

Lu Si Cheng : No...I was not. I was at balcony, getting some fresh air. I haven't touched the computer. You can check if you want to!!

Ming God : Okay fine!! We are really tired. Boys get back to your rooms!!

Everyone nodded and went to there room. Little fatty and Lu Si Cheng were last to go upstairs. Suddenly fatty noticed, Lu Si Cheng going to their mid's room.

Little Fatty : Oye, Cheng ge!! Where are you going?

Lu Si Cheng : Going to my girl's room!! Can't you see that...

Little Fatty : I can see that, but didn't she....

He stopped in the middle; soon realisation hit him, " Did she took you back? She forgived you?" Fatty asked and looked into his hand, " Who tied this bandage to you? When I asked you afternoon, and you refused to!!"

Lu Si Cheng smiled at him and asked " What do you think Fatty?"

Little Fatty : Aiyaa!! You again tricked her didn't you!!