Chapter - 149

Tong Yao started preparing lunch for the team. She cooked the rice in the morning itself, because of which, it was perfect for making fried rice. She then carefully cut the vegetables and chicken. She was very fast in cooking knowing that the boys may be hungry since they drank a lot last night. While she was preparing dry chilli chicken, fatty came to the kitchen.

Little Fatty : Missy!! You are cooking. Let me help you.

Tong Yao smiled at him and handed over a glass of drink she made for the boys, " First you drink this, Ge!!".

Little Fatty : What is this?

Tong Yao : You guys drank a lot last night, this is for your hangover. Come on finish it.

Little Fatty nodded and finished the drink, then washed the cup and moved to help Tong Yao. " Ge, can you cut the pork belly and marinate that with this powder." She asked.

Little Fatty : Sure!! I will...

Just as she asked, Fatty cut the pork belly into strips , washed it well, and marinated it. She gave out instructions and he started cooking pork belly. Meanwhile, she finished making chilli chicken and moved to make fried rice. She beat the eggs, scrambled it along with the chopped vegetables. Then she added the sauce, pepper and mixed well with vegetables. Fatty was amazed by how fast her hands are working. She added the cooked rice and stirred it well with the egg mix. She lowered the flame and moved to chop some carrot, beans and broccoli to make stir fried vegetables.

A little while later, everything was ready. Fatty and Yao together, took everything to the dining table and arranged it. " Missy, where are the others?" Fatty asked.

Tong Yao : They are on the balcony Ge!!

Little Fatty : I will go and call them.

Tong Yao nodded, " Ge, you guys have the lunch okay!! I will be back soon. I need to make a call."

Little Fatty : Okay.

Little Fatty walked to the balcony and Tong Yao went to her room. In reality, she lied about phone call. She was disturbed!! She was distressed with what Lu Si Cheng demanded last night. She wanted to clear it with him, but he doesn't remember anything. She entered the room and locked the door. She made herself on the bed, and closed her eyes.

While downstairs....

Little Fatty : Lunch is ready!! Come on. Let's eat!!

Lao Mao : When did you wake Fatty?

Little Fatty : I woke 1 hour ago. When I came down, I saw missy cooking lunch, so I helped her. Come on!!

Lao K : She cooked!! I thought she will order takeout. If we knew it earlier, we should have helped her.

Little Fatty : Its okay!! Now come on, before the food become cold....

Everyone nodded and went to dining table. " Where is she, Fatty?" Lu Si Cheng asked.

Little Fatty : She went to her room. She said she need to make a call.

Lu Si Cheng didn't said anything and went back to eat the food. Everyone finished their lunch. Lao K, Lao Mao, Lu Yue and Fatty went to practise. While Lu Si Cheng went to balcony and Ming god and Xiao Rui went to headquarters.

Lu Si Cheng sat on balcony thinking about her weird behaviour. " Why was she behaving weirdly with me? I told her, I will help her in making lunch,and she didn't allowed me but when fatty asked her, she allowed him. What's happening?" He thought.

Rubbing his head, he took out his phone. He accidently took recent calls, and was shocked to learn that, he called at 2 am in morning. He tried to recollect what happened last night. No matter, how hard he tried, he couldn't reminise anything. Luckily his call recording was on. He played it. On hearing that, he slowly recollected their conversation last night. He slapped his hand hard on face.

" Oh!! No...what have I demanded of her? " He said to himself. He stood from his seat and walked to her room. Luckily nobody noticed that he is going to her room. He took a deep breathe and knocked her door. Hearing the knock, she opened her eyes. She sighed and opened the door.

Tong Yao : What is it Si Si? Did you had food? You don't like it!! Should I make something else for you?

Lu Si Cheng : Stop Stop!! Let me speak.

He slowly entered her room and locked it. He quickly took her both hands, " Yao Yao!! I am really sorry for what I demanded you last night. I was heavily drunk." He said.

Tong Yao didn't said anything. Simply looked at him. " Say something dear. Your silence makes me worried..." He said.

Tong Yao : What should I say Si Si? I am really disturbed right now. I am not ready for what you asked me? Parenting is a huge responsibility. I am not ready for that. I promised you last night because I didn't had any other option. You were behaving really stubborn. I never said, I don't want kids. But this is not the time for that. We can discuss about this later. We have a lot of time. We have just started our life. I just started to play professionally. I hope you can understand that Si Cheng.

Lu Si Cheng : I know!! I won't force you for anything. I know you are at beginning of your career. I also want you to shine in this field, set an example for others as well. It just escaped from my mouth Yao. I am sorry!! Take your own time. When you are ready we can talk about that. Please don't stay upset.

Tong Yao hugged him, " Hmm...You go down!! I need some time alone to clear my mind."

Lu Si Cheng : You didn't had lunch!! Come and eat it. You are already skinny. Are you planning to starve yourself and make me worried?

Tong Yao : I will have it later. I am not hungry.

Lu Si Cheng : No!! Stay here. I will bring it here and feed you with my own hands. No arguments!!

Lu Si Cheng broke the hug and kissed her forehead. He went down, took a plate and filled it with the food and went upstairs. He again locked the door, made her sit on the bed and he sat next to her. " Open your mouth" he said.

Tong Yao : Si Si, I am really not hungry.

Lu Si Cheng : Yao!! You are really weak. You know that right!! You remember what doctor said right!! Plus we have to go for review before we fly to US. I will book an appoinment next week itself. So now eat...

Tong Yao : Then give it to me!! I will eat..

Lu Si Cheng : No, I will feed you. Come on. Open your mouth...

Tong Yao didn't had any option but to open her mouth. He started feeding her. Soon, it was finished. " Happy!!" She asked him.

Lu Si Cheng : Alot!!

Tong Yao : Then your majesty, you can go now. I will come down in a bit...

Lu Si Cheng : Okay!! Lets have duo's. Come fast!!

Tong Yao : Okay...

He ruffled her hair and went downstairs. After he went out, she closed the door and walked to washroom. She washed her mouth and splashed water to her face 2-3 times and then went outside. She sighed in relief. She dried her face and went downstairs to play.

She sat on her chair and opened the game. The boys were too busy in practising. Soon Lu Si Cheng too joined them. He sent request for duos. She happily accepted that and both of them started playing.....