Chapter - 20

Tong Yao was lying on bed looking at the ceiling. Suddenly, her phone ringed. It was a text from Lu Yue.

Lu Yue : Little Yao, have you reached. Do you like the base?

Tong Yao : Yue Ge..I reached here, and ofcourse everyone is nice except..you know who? And look at this ge..
( She clicked a pic of her room ).

Lu Yue : What is this ? Who did this !! Its fatty right..I knew its him..only he does this kind of weird stuff..and yao yao about my brother...you can't stay without talking to him at base right..Just leave it. Don't mind him okay..

Tong Yao : Mmmmm.....I understand..I will talk to you later...

Lu Yue : Sure..Take rest..Keep me updated..Bye Bye..

After that she took a short and oversized tshirt , went to bathroom, took a bath and changed. Next she informed her parents about her stay.

Soon enough fatty came to call her for dinner. She went down , had dinner and chatted with them for some time. "Pang Ge..can we play duos tomorrow..right now I am really sleepy ..Is that okay ?" She asked.

Little Fatty : Sure, but you should play with me..

Lu Si Cheng heard them and said " Take my words, don't play duos with him. Nobody in base plays duos with him. You can ask anyone..."

Tong Yao : Whether I play with him or not..its none of your business. Whatever it is I promised him to have duos..I am not a person who forgets and breaks promise...Teddy bear, tomorrow lets have duos..Don't mind this old man..

Little Fatty and others were little bit shocked by their talk. But still fatty was happy to get a person to play duos and to teamup against their captain.

Lu Si Cheng : Who are you calling old man ?

Tong Yao : If you know who it is, then why asking..I don't want to talk with you..Talking with you is a real headache..

Lu Si Cheng : As if I am dying to talk with you..don't be too full on yourself young lady..

Tong Yao stood from her seat and went to her bedroom and slammed the door angrily and loud enough to be heard by everyone.

Everyone looked at their captain. "What!!" yelled the captain and then he also walked to the balcony after winking at ming god. Ming god rolled his eyes at him. Only Lao K realized something is not right. But he kept silence,until he figure out what exactly is happening.

Inside the bedroom, yao was lying on her bed weeping. She suddenly started remembering the good old times..

( A slight revision to the past )..
9 year old tong yao was playing with her doll house in Lu house. When her parents goes for business trip mostly yao was left with the Lu family. Either the children of both families will be Lu house or in Tong house. That day little yao was at Lu house. After playing alone for a long time, she started looking for Lu Si Cheng. " Si Si ...Si Si where are you ? Little Yao is getting bored.." She called out.

There was no reply from him. So she again asked : " Are you playing hide 'n' seek with me ? Where are you hiding Si Si ". Still no reply. So she went upstairs to his room. She opened the room and saw 14 year old Lu Si Cheng right infornt of computer with earphone on. She went near him and saw he was playing some game. She looked curiously at his play and waited silently till the game was finished. Once finished , Lu Si Cheng put down his earphones and turned, surprised to see the little girl behind his chair.

He immediatly grabbed her and put her on his lap and asked " What happened princess? When did you come to my room..why didn't you call me.."

Tong yao : Si Si..I called you alot...no reply came..I thought you were hiding somewhere. So I came to look for you and saw you were busy playing this game..

Lu Si Cheng : Why were you looking for me princess..Are you hungry ?

Tong Yao : Si Si..I'm not hungry..Little yao was getting bored. There was no one to play with me expect the servants and they are busy out there. Why did Yue Yue and Ming Ge went to boarding school.?

Lu Si Cheng : Even if they went to boarding school, I am here for you right..I won't ever leave you alone...

Tong Yao : Really...Then promise me that you won't leave me ever.

Lu Si Cheng : I promise you my angel, I won't leave you. In this life time I will always be there for you. Now tell what can we do to get rid of boring...Can we bake some cookies angel??

Tong Yao : Mmmm...Si Si...Can you teach me how to play this game?

Lu Si Cheng : But angel you are too small to play this..

Tong Yao eyes started filling with water .." But I want to try it Si Si ".

Lu Si Cheng : Ok ok ..don't cry..I will teach you..

He kissed her forehead and wiped her tears away. After that he started teaching her play the game. At first he decided to teach her ADC but she didn't like that. Therefore, they started with mid champions. She was very happy to play ....After sometime she got exhausted and felt sleepy. She slowly drifted to a deep sleep .

Lu Si Cheng saw her sleeping in his hand. He lifted her and put her in his bed, tugged well and said " What are you doing to me , princess . Sleep well ". He again kissed her forehead and left.