Chapter - 196

Meanwhile Lu Si Cheng was in the kitchen busy preparing the porridge for his wife. He was waiting for the rice to cook. " This month also she got her periods. But what to say, she is on pills. So I can't just wish for some miracle to happen and she bears my child. God, I really wish to have a child from her. Our baby!! My baby..." He said and sighed. Once the porridge was ready he scooped it out to a bowl and took it to their room. He opened the door and put the bowl on the side table. He made Tong Yao sit on the bed after waking her up, " Princess...I brought some porridge. Come on eat some. You are really tired and paled. Should we go to the hospital?" He asked.

Tong Yao : No Si Si...I am fine!! I'm just a bit tired!! Mmm...can you feed me?

Lu Si Cheng : Anything for you, my love!!

He took the bowl and carefully blew the hot porridge and started feeding her. " Mmm...it is really good!! I don't why, but it tastes so good!!" She said. " Si Si...did you eat some?" She asked.

Lu Si Cheng : No!! I will have it later. You eat first. You threw up a lot.

Tong Yao : I will go and get some for you!!

Lu Si Cheng : No!! Sit here. After you finish, I will go and get some for myself....

Tong Yao : And finish it, in front of me!!

Lu Si Cheng : Okay...lady boss!!

Tong Yao finished the porridge and drank a glass of water as well. She was completely satisfied with the lunch she had. He then went down to have some porridge for himself. He returned with the porridge and finished it in front of her. " Are you sleepy?" He asked.

Tong Yao : Yes...come fast!! I want to sleep in your lap!!

Lu Si Cheng, who was about to open the door turned and looked at her, " Yao Yao...are you alright?" He asked.

Tong Yao : Yes, why?

Lu Si Cheng : You are behaving somewhat strangely!!

Tong Yao got angry, " I wanted to sleep on my husband's lap!! Is it wrong? Fine, if you don't like it; I will sleep far away from you!!"

Lu Si Cheng : I will come fast!! Your mood swings are getting worse, I think!!

He quickly went down and washed the bowl and cleaned the kitchen. Meanwhile, the boys returned. "Si Cheng !! How is she? Did she eat anything?" Asked Ming god.

Lu Si Cheng : You guys are back!! Oh yes, she had porridge. She is very tired.

Xiao Rui : Today and tomorrow is free anyways!! Let her rest...

The boys went back to their rooms. Lu Si Cheng locked their room and went near Tong Yao who was waiting for him. She smiled like a child and immediately put her head on his lap. He smiled seeing her gestures and started caressing her hair. A while later he saw she was in deep sleep. He carefully lifted her from his lap and placed her on bed, he then pulled her to him and drifted to sleep.....

....................................................................................................................................................................

The next day, when Tong Yao opened her eyes, Lu Si Cheng was not beside her. She sat up, but suddenly she felt nauseous and ran to washroom. She started throwing up badly. She noticed that she is throwing up yellow colour fluid. She washed her mouth and brushed the teeth well. She then came out of the washroom, only to see her husband outside the washroom. " You threw up again!!" He asked.

Tong Yao : Yes!! Its okay...

Lu Si Cheng : Princess, should we go to the hospital? I am a bit concerned...