Chapter - 62

Lu Si Cheng was looking for Tong Yao all over the player's area. " Where did that girl go? She's not even picking up the calls. Oh god!! Where will I find her now? Does that girl fainted in bathroom? There is no one to ask as well!" He said. While he was wandering, he saw a female staff there, and asked her, " Excuse me miss. Did you see Ms. Smiling anywhere around here?"

Female Staff : Nice to meet you Mr. Lu. And sorry I didn't see her.

Lu Si Cheng : Can you do me a favour? Could you please check the ladies washroom please.?

Female Staff : Yes, sure. Please give me a second.

The staff went to the washroom and checked thoroughly. She came out and said : " Sorry, Mr. Lu, Ms. Smiling is not there as well. Why don't you just call her?".

Lu Si Cheng : She's not picking our calls. Anyway, thanks a lot for sparing your time.

Female Staff : You're welcome Sir.

Lu Si Cheng started panicking and again started searching for her. When he was near the stair room, he heard a female voice speaking to someone. He recognized her voice and decided to wait outside. " Once she comes out , I will give her a good beating" He said internally.

In the stair room,

Tong Yao : Gaung, If you think that it was easy for us to win today, then it's not true. Before today's game, we reviewed all your previous game videos. After watching a number of videos, we arrived at a conclusion for today's game.

Guang : Seriously!!! But will that work.....

Tong Yao : Of course, it will. We cannot ever underestimate, our opponent. We can't say, how much they have reviewed our play. So we must be equally prepared.

Guang : Thanks smiling. You have really motivated me. I almost lost my hope to continue. But can I tell you something?

Tong Yao : Yes, of course. Go on...

Guang : That day when Tai beat you, don't you think, he might also have reviewed your style and used that against you.

Tong Yao : Actually, I think you are right. Why didn't I think about it earlier? Thanks a lot Guang. You gave me a ray of hope to get over my fear. Can I have your WeChat? Let's be friends....

Guang : Yes....I would like to be your friend.

They shared their wechat. Outside, Lu Si Cheng heard everything and he was burning in jealousy. He even heard her asking Guang's wechat. When he felt the conversation stopped, he opened the stair door and entered yelling at her " Where the hell was you, Tong Yao? Do you know how much we all tensed? What were you doing with him? "

Guang and Tong Yao stood from the stairs. " I heard him sobbing while on my way back." She said in a low voice,  looking at the ground...

Guang : Mmm...Ms. Smiling, I will leave then.

He bowed to Lu Si Cheng, respectfully and left. " Where is your phone?" He asked her.

Tong Yao : It's here....

Lu Si Cheng : Can't you just pick the calls....Look how many missed calls you have!!

Tong Yao : Sorry, I didn't hear it. It was on silent mode.

Lu Si Cheng : Don't make up things... When you were taking his wechat, didn't you see it. Why don't you make it clear, you didn't want to pick my calls?

Lu Si Cheng was shivering in anger. She didn't know what to say. " I am telling the truth only..." She said shivering..

Lu Si Cheng : Cut it off Tong Yao!!! Am neither a blind nor a fool...you understand. I don't want to hear anything...What was he saying about Tai,using your play style against you.? What are you up to now? Tell me!!!

Tong Yao : I ..I want to beat Tai.

He was taken back by what she said. " You want to beat Tai...Are you sure you can?"

Tong Yao : Yes, I can.

Lu Si Cheng : Okay then, I will fix the match tomorrow itself. But I won't forgive you for treating me like this. I don't want to hear any excuses as well. Now let's go!!! They are waiting for us.

Tong Yao walked past him silently with tears in her eyes and said loud enough to be heard by him " I haven't done anything wrong with you till now, but still it was you who treated me like a piece of useless trash  years back. I think you haven't forgotten it." She didn't look  at him and walked ahead of him, not waiting for him to join.

He froze hearing her. Then walked to catch up with her. Finally they were on the bus. She sat near Little Fatty.

Little Fatty : Where were you missy?

Tong Yao : I heard Guang crying in the stairs and was talking with him to boost his confidence. People in weibo at literally insane. Do they know what basic humanity is? I don't think so...And talking with him, made me realize one thing as well.

Little Fatty : What is it?

Tong Yao : I want to give it back to Tai...I want to beat him....He should realise what it looks like when someone fails...

Little Fatty shouted : " Missy...what are you saying.. Ming ge..did you hear what our sister is saying, She wants to beat Tai!!!"

Everyone turned their head to face her and said in union " No...we won't allow that."

Suddenly captain spoke " Match is fixed, tomorrow afternoon. If she want to do it. Let her."

Ming God : Si Cheng, what are you saying?

Tong Yao : Ge... I have time till tomorrow afternoon. Don't worry...I am confident about that...

Everyone sighed at her stubborness and agreed. The ride back base was peaceful. Once in her room, she started her preparation. But this time she started reviewing Tai's play style and identified how to counterattack him. She used her personal laptop to practise. Probably, she slept too late than usual.

Next day began.... It was the day of showdown between, Tai and Smiling. It was afternoon, the match was about to start.

Ming God : Should we get Tamamo-no-mae? They didn't ban it?

Tong Yao : No Ge...Get me Higanbana...no buts...

She was really stubborn this time. " There is no problem, if you lose, remember that " Ming God said to her. But she didn't reply.

Match officially started. Everyone thought she will lose this time as well. But for their surprise, from the beginning itself she was targeting Tai very well. She was giving no room for him to escape and attack. Soon she took her first blood and obviously it was Tai. She then goes to top lane and botton lane, for farming and help them when required. Whenever Tai respawns, Tong Yao fiercely kill him without any mercy. Finally, the nexus of TAT, exploded, and ZGDX won the match.

Tong Yao was very much happy as she was able to overcome the fear. All her teammates, was surprised by her way of play. " He is not a god nor he possess any superpower. He is a normal human like all of us. So how can he attack us, in such a way that we loss the confidence to continue? He should understand the taste of defeat once right..."

Ming god hugged her " Ofcourse, he should..."

Tong Yao : Ge, I am a bit tired..Can I go back to my room?

Ming God : Sure..

She went back to her room for a nap. " She is really something " Xiao Rui said and all agreed.