Chapter - 128

Tong Yao took Lu Si Cheng's stuff from her room and handed it to Little fatty.

Little Fatty : Missy, how long is he staying in our room?

Tong Yao : For now, it's 1 month, but if he tries to hide anything again, I will extend it!! I warned him last time. He needs a small punishment. If any of you try to hide his deeds again, I am warning you, you guys will be sleeping in the garage. No matter what !!

Little Fatty nodded, took the stuff and walked to their room. Outside, the three of them were killing mosquitoes.

Ming God : For god's sake, Si Cheng, never ever repeat this again. We don't want to face her warth again.

Lao Mao : I am hungry!! What time is it?

Lu Si Cheng : It's 10 pm. I am also hungry. Did they already had dinner? Have they forgotten about us?

Tong Yao was looking at three of them. She understood they are hungry. She decided to let them enter the base. She called Fatty.

Tong Yao : Pang Ge!! Ask them to come inside and have dinner. It's already 10. They must be hungry!! I am going to my room to sleep. Tell them what I told you earlier as well!!

Little Fatty and others got happy hearing her. Tong Yao went back to her room.

Xiao Rui : Even though she is scary, she's kind hearted as well!! Fatty go call them. We will arrange the plate for them. What are you looking at? Go!!

Fatty nodded and went to open the door.

Little Fatty : Hey you three!! Come inside, have dinner. Lady boss asked us to let you guys in!! Come on....

Hearing him, without any second thought, they rushed to the base. " Hail the lady of ZGDX " Mao exclaimed.

Xiao Rui : Come on, have dinner, before she changes her mind.

Ming God : Yes, Yes!!

Three of them sat on the dining table and started eating the dinner. They quickly finished the dinner and sat on the couch.

Lao Mao : Thank God, she made us enter. If we were left till midnight, we would have been big fat meal for the nasty mosquitoes out there!!

Little Fatty : Cheng ge!! All your stuff is moved back to our room. She warned all of us, from hiding your deeds in future, else we all will be sleeping in garage.

Lao Mao : No way I am hiding anything. I want to sleep in my room!!

Lu Si Cheng : You moved everything Fatty!! She is serious about it....No No...I am going to talk with her. How can your sister be so cruel to me, Ming?

Ming God : Don't ask me to clean up this mess. Solve it yourself. Don't mind me, Si Cheng, but seeing you this much helpless, make me laugh out loud...Really Sorry for that!!!

Ming God laughed aloud at him and then walked to his room. Lu Si Cheng rushed to Tong Yao's room and knocked at the door. After sometime, she opened the door.

Tong Yao : What do you want?

Lu Si Cheng : Princess, please don't do this to me!! I can't sleep without you next to me. I am addicted to you!! Please let me in. I am really sorry, I won't repeat this dear. Please....

Tong Yao smiled and walked closer to him. She was just some centimeters away from him. She used her finger to trace his face and then moved to make circles over his shirt and asked seductively, " Really Si Si!! You can't sleep without me next to you...Even I can't sleep without you as well"

Lu Si Cheng : Then let me in baby! I will make the rest of the night romantic....

Suddenly her expressions changed and pushed him away, " But bear with it for 1 month. If you still nagg with me, I will extend it. Now go to your room and sleep. Good night!!"

Lu Si Cheng was surprised by her attitude, " You are seducing me this much and then pushing me away!! Yao Yao...don't do this to me baby..."

Tong Yao : Bear with it!! Good night....

She closed the door and went back to sleep. He stomped his feet and went back to his room. It was really difficult for him to sleep. He was rolling in his bed, but after a long time, he drifted to sleep.

Next day, he had an appoinment with the physiotherapist. He got ready and went down, only to see Tong Yao there playing with their cats!! He walked near them and said " Da Bing, Little orange!! Tell your mom, that I am going to meet the physiotherapist. Uncle Mao is taking me. The doctor is an young lady, heard that she is very beautiful. Tell your mom, dad will be late!!"

Tong Yao took her phone and browsed for the doctor's details. It contained her photo as well. It was literally an elderly lady around 40's. She chuckled and said to their cats, just like Lu Si Cheng was talking " Da bing, tell your dad, do whatever he wants. I won't allow your dad inside my room till 1 month. Tell bye to your dad as well Little orange...!!

Their team mates were listening to their exchange and was laughing the hell out of them. Lu Si Cheng called out his Topsolo " Mao Mao...come on...the young lady will be waiting for me!!"

Tong Yao : Yes Yes...go fast  Mao Ge...the 40 year old female physiotherapist may be waiting for her retarded patient. Don't make her wait!!

Lu Si Cheng who was drinking his coffee spitted it hearing her and gave a look to her. No matter, how hard he was trying to make her jealous, she was not giving in. His team mates felt sorry for him. Soon, Mao and Lu Si Cheng walked out of the base.

The round 3 starts next week followed by semi-finals. In round 3 again the respective group has to face their own group members. Their first match was with FNC and that was on next thursday. ZGDX players got a free day of 4 days.

It was noon when Lu Si Cheng and Mao returned.

Lu Yue : Mao Ge!! What did the doctor said?

Lao Mao : He needs to take rest for 5 days. She gave an oinment and some pain killers. She asked to apply hot and cold bags simultaneously to reduce the inflammation. She tied the bandage also.

Xiao Rui : Thank God!!

Lu Si Cheng : Nobody is here to take care of me!! Who will apply ointment to me, who will tie bandage to me?

Saying this he looked at Tong Yao who was wearing an earphone and watching her favourite korean drama on the laptop. Suddenly Little fatty received a text message from Tong Yao.

Tong Yao : Teddy bear, ask that man to stop blabbering!! I am planning to extend his ban to 3 months. Tell him to stop behaving like a 1 year old baby. And ask him to follow doctor's order.

Little fatty read the message and showed it to Lu Si Cheng. He stomped his feet and rushed to his room. " Why is she hard to convince? Oh god, what will I do now?" He thought internally. Once Lu Si Cheng went to his room, Tong Yao also went back to her room. She decided to finish the episode there.

Lao Mao : Actually, he is fine. Just some inflammation only. There was no need of bandage as well. He asked the doctor to tie it, so as to mend Yao Yao, showing his condition. He just needs to apply ointment and some hot 'n' cold treatment. Thats all!!

Lao K : No matter, how hard he tries, our sister is not going to get convinced!! Lets see some dramas in the base soon!! Poor captain!! Seeing him like this, I am really confused , was he the same dangerous and cold captain?

Everyone laughed at Lao K's comment. They all went to their rooms to get a nap. Because the boys planned to go out that evening to get some fresh air......