Chapter - 142

The team reached the hotel by 6 pm. They quickly paced to their room. Inside the elevator. Xiao Rui , began to give out instructions.

Xiao Rui : Okay boys!! Our flight is tomorrow morning 6 am. Get to your room. Take some rest, and pack your things. After that, we will have a celebration dinner.

Little Fatty : You arranged a dinner for us...Wow!!!

Tong Yao : Only dinner!! Don't forget we have a flight tomorrow...

She glared at Lu Si Cheng and walked to her room. " Why did she said only dinner?" Lao Mao asked.

Lu Si Cheng : You remember what happened, next day we had an overnight party!!

Lao Mao understood what he meant," Yes, Yes!! Only dinner for now...."

Lu Si Cheng : Good!!

Lu Si Cheng was about to walk to direction Tong Yao went, but suddenly Ming God caught him by gripping his hands, " Where are you going, brother-in-law? Fatty!!!..." He asked Lu Si Cheng and called Little Fatty.

Little Fatty : Yes, Ming Ge!!

Ming God : Take him!! Make sure he doesn't step out of room, until dinner.

Little Fatty : As you say!!

Lu Si Cheng stormed his feet and walked with fatty. His team mates was laughing at his childishness.

Tong Yao was inside her room, lying on the bed. Suddenly her phone started ringing. It was her mom...

Tong Yao : Hello, Mummaa...!!

Mrs. Tong : Yao Yao...my baby!! You nailed it...We all were watching the game today. Six of you just rocked!!

Tong Yao : Thank you mummaa!!

Mrs. Tong : When is your flight back to Shangai?

Tong Yao : Our flight is tomorrow morning at 6.

Mrs.Tong : Okay!! Let me ask you something!!

Tong Yao : Yes mumma!! Ask me anything you want..

Mrs.Tong : Is Si Cheng in your room now?

Tong Yao : No, he is not!! I thought he would be sharing the room with me today. But he is not here till now!!

Mrs.Tong : Are you two seriously sleeping together Yao? I thought he was joking when he told me he is shifting to your room or something like that?

Tong Yao : Do you really think he will joke about something like this? Seriously mumma!! We are together for sometime now. From the day he confessed his love for me, we are sleeping together and last month we...

Mrs.Tong : Last month we? What Yao? What are you trying to say?

Tong Yao : Mumma!! I need to pack my stuff and then go down for dinner. Can I talk to you later?

Mrs.Tong : Stay in line Yao!! You are not allowed to cut the call until I am finished. Am I clear?

Tong Yao : Yes, Mumma...

Mrs. Tong : Don't forget that I am your mother Yao. Once I was also of your age as well. I can clearly understand what you meant. So let me be clear, Did you two had sex? Say yes or no!!

Tong Yao : Yes!!

Mrs.Tong : We knew Si Cheng is crazy for you, but we didn't know that, he was so impatient that he couldn't wait till marriage.

Tong Yao : Mumma, whatever happened you can't blame him. It was our mutual consent. You should know that!!

Mrs. Tong :I know that!! At least you two used protection, right?