Chapter - 138

The finals of the summer championship was scheduled on August 15th. Both the bases were closed officially for intense training. Finals are scheduled in Beijing. So both the teams will be flying to beijing on the 13th August. Both teams had only one dream, to get the summer championship trophy and enter the world championship. The Team CK has already secured their position as 2nd entry to the world stage, because they were winners of spring championship and they secured maximum points in group matches. Now the fight was on for, 1st and 3rd positions.

The next few days were really tough for ZGDX. They were training like dogs. Since they are leaving on 13th August, Xiao Rui and Ming God decided to continue their training till the 12th of August. Ming God was giving a tough time for each player. Even Xiao Rui joined him in training the players including Lu Yue.

It was the 10th of August and Ming God, Xiao Rui and Lu Si Cheng had a meeting in the conference room.

Lu Si Cheng : Lets rotate the mid for finals!!

Ming God : Are you sure?

Xiao Rui : But why captain?

Lu Si Cheng : Lu Yue needs to be included in the finals to gain him some experience. So we should rotate the mid in each round!!

Xiao Rui : You are right. In that way, he should expand him championpool as well.

Ming God : Today we have a skirmish with LAN at evening. Tong Yao will take place in that. For Skirmish with obsidian tomorrow morning, Lu Yue will be the mid. What do you say?

Lu Si Cheng : Great!! Let's announce this to those idiots down there!!

Xiao Rui and Ming God nodded and three of them walked to living room.

Lu Si Cheng : Okay folks!! We have an important thing to share with you!!

Little fatty : Are you taking us for a dinner today?

Lu Si Cheng : All you know is eating, right fatty!! Shut your mouth and listen to us carefully...

Ming God : We will be rotating the mid for finals!! Lu Yue be ready.

Lu Si Cheng : And as you know we have a skirmish with LAN today, Tong Yao!! You will be the mid. Tomorrow, there is another skirmish with Obsidian and for that, Yue!! You will be mid. Practise well....

Saying this Lu Si Cheng walked back to his new room. It was already 2'o' clock and he decided to take some rest. Everyone down there congratulated Lu Yue. Tong Yao was the one who was much more happier than anyone.

Tong Yao : Yue Ge!! You can do it...Go for it...

Lu Yue : Thank you little Yao!!

He ruffled her hair and walked to his computer to start the practise. Tong Yao walked upstairs to their room and saw Lu Si Cheng sitting on bed, playing mobile games. She locked the door and went to him. In a swift, she took his phone and sat on his lap. He got annoyed first for taking his phone but later on seeing her smiling face, he smiled at her and hugged her.

Lu Si Cheng : What is it, little Yao?

Tong Yao : Why? I can't sit on your lap. Should I take permission? Fine!! I will go away....

Lu Si Cheng : Don't!! I didn't ask you to get up....I like it when you do something like this....Stay like this Yao Yao!!

Tong Yao in response kissed his cheeks, " Thank you!!" She said.

Lu Si Cheng : For what?

Tong Yao : For letting Yue Ge play on finals!!

Lu Si Cheng : Are you happy?

Tong Yao : Very much!! You are really a good brother. You scolds him but you likes him alot, right!!

Lu Si Cheng : Yes!! He is sometimes childish. But we brothers likes each other very much. If he gets in some trouble I will be there for him always.

Tong Yao : I know!! He took care of me in your absence all these years. But I didn't know at that time that he was a spy!!

Lu Si Cheng laughed at her and then pinched her little nose. " Ouch!! It hurts..." She complained.

Lu Si Cheng : But I like to pinch it. Its so cute to see you nose becoming red.

She pouted and thought of a mischievous idea. She bent down tilting her head slightly and kissed on his neck. But suddenly he felt her teeth on the neck. She returned back to the original postion and laughed at him. " This looks great on you!!" She said. He realised what she had done. He put her on the bed and walked to the mirror to see his neck. There was a red mark on his neck.

Lu Si Cheng : You are teasing me right!!

Tong Yao : Of course!! You thought only you can mark me...no!! I can also mark you, baby!! That hickey looks really great on you!!

He walked towards the bed and pulled Tong Yao to him gripping her waist. He used his other hand to pull her face by her chin.

Lu Si Cheng : Just wait some time more, Yao. I will show you, that I can do more things other than marking you mine!!

Tong Yao decided to tease him more. She took her finger and started to trace his facial features. He was sweating as he was controlling himself too much. She then started moving downwards and started tracing his abs," Really Si Si...but I have seen a lot from you!! So no thanks...." She said. She then freed herself and moved away from him. She made herself to the other end of the bed.

Lu Si Cheng : Try to do this again and I will make sure you get your lesson.

Tong Yao laughed at him." Do you want to take a nap?" He asked while making himself next to her.

Tong Yao : No!! But which time is the skirmish?

Lu Si Cheng : 8:30 pm. Why?

Tong Yao : Now its 3 pm. So its okay to take a nap!! Come on...

Lu Si Cheng : Okay!! Sleep for sometime...

Tong Yao moved to give some space to him. Both of them slept in each others embrace....

It was 6 'o' clock when Tong Yao wake up. She saw Lu Si Cheng, infront of mirror looking at his neck. " What are you doing Si Si?" She asked.

Lu Si Cheng : Nothing!! How did you covered it last time?

Tong Yao : I used a concelar. You want it?

Lu Si Cheng : I don't mind going like this infront of the boys. But they are you brothers as well. So its better for me to cover it. Else, that Xiao Rui will kill me forgetting I am the boss!!

Tong Yao : So, Mr.Lu is afraid of his team mates!!

Lu Si Cheng : No!! Never!! Just for now I am a little afraid, my soon-to-be Mrs.Lu!!

Tong Yao giggled at him and took her make up pouch and gave a concelar to him. "Here cover it up." She said. He took it and applied on the red mark.

Lu Si Cheng : It really did the magic. No trace of that red mark...

Tong Yao : Its used for covering pimple marks and all. Now if your majesty finished his grooming session, can we go down.

Lu Si Cheng : Sure!!

Both of them went down to join others. Lu Si Cheng prepared a cup of coffee for both of them and gave it to Tong Yao. She really likes the coffee he makes. They all had dinner a little earlier since they had a skirmish by 8:30. The team got ready for the skirmish........