Chapter - 76

Tong Yao was lying on her bed, when she heard someone knocking. " Everyone should have been gone by now. Then who is it? Maybe it's Pang Ge..". She said and opened the door. She saw it was her captain. His eyes were filled with tears, he didn't said anything but hugged her tightly.

Lu Si Cheng : Do you know how much I was worried for you? I thought I would lose you forever!!

Tong Yao : Captain, I am fine. There is nothing to get worried about. About losing me, I am just a team mate Lu Si Cheng, even if something horrible has happened Lu Yue is here to replace me. So don't think too much about it. Now I am back anyways.

Lu Si Cheng : Are you still angry with me for that blind date issue?

Tong Yao : Why should I be angry on you for that? It's your life, you can date anyone, marry anyone. Who am I to interfere in all that stuff?

Lu Si Cheng : Remember one thing princess, I can't afford you lose you.

Lu Si Cheng broke the hug and looked directly to her eyes. He didn't think much and  kissed on her lips. But this time she didn't returned it. He pulled back and kissed her forehead as well.

Tong Yao : Lu Si Cheng...you know we can't cross the line right? I told you that night as well. We are not ....

Lu Si Cheng : I am not sorry for this princess. I am not sorry for that night as well. I know what you mean. We will talk about it , but not today. But I promise, I will make it clear to you soon.

Tong Yao : Soon? Why can't we talk now Si Cheng?

Lu Si Cheng : Because you just came back home. I don't want any kind of pressure on you, for now. I will tell you everything.

Tong Yao : Fine. I want my answers Lu Si Cheng. Thats the only thing I need...

Lu Si Cheng : I know. But for now, come down and have some food. I bought you some fruits and healthy snacks. Mumma told that you have low blood pressure. From now on, you shouldn't skip the meals. I will tell aunty to prepare some healthy soups for you from tomorrow onwards. I will take care of that..no excuses.

Tong Yao : Don't act like my dad, Si Cheng !!!

Lu Si Cheng : I am your dad, baby.

Lu Si Cheng took her hands and went downstairs. It was dinner time. So, he prepared some porridge. Both of them had it together happily. Then, he cut out some fruits ; warmed a glass of milk and asked her to finish it. She followed him without any objection.

Lu Si Cheng : Now, go and sleep. Tomorrow is basically the last free day. So if you want to meet Jinyang you can. She was very sad knowing your accident. Should I drop you to her place tomorrow?

Tong Yao : No, I will manage. My phone was with Papa Lu. He told me Jinyang called to know about my condition. He told her everything. I will call her now. There were a lot of messages from fans and many from esports circles as well...

Lu Si Cheng : E- sports circle!!! Who? Kun...

Tong Yao : Not just him. Kun, Guang, Jian Yang, Ai Jia, Good luck and our team.

Lu Si Cheng : Didn't you see my texts on your wechat?

Tong Yao : You texted me!! Oh sorry, I didn't saw that. I got my phone today only. Why are you frowning? I am just telling the truth...

Lu Si Cheng : Hold it...Just go..Go and sleep.

Tong Yao : Okay..good night!!

Tong Yao went to her room and crashed on the bed. She took the phone and checked the wechat. She saw a lot of messages from her team mates and Lu Si cheng. She read all those messages. Suddenly Little fatty texted her.

Little fatty : Missy...we are on the way. Did you two had dinner?

Tong Yao : Yes, Pang ge. We had. I just came back to my room. Pang ge, didn't you want to tell me something?

Little fatty : Yes, Yes...Missy when you were on break it was our captain who took care of Da Bing. But do you know what da bing did in return of that? She ate one of our captain's fish.

Tong Yao : What are you saying Ge?? That fat cat!! I will make it for his loss. Thanks Pang ge for informing me. I will buy you some pork jerky tomorrow.

Little fatty : Sure sure!! Good night.

She then called Jinyang.

Jinyang : Hello, Yao Yao..

Tong Yao : Jin Jin...I am back on base.

Jinyang : Are you okay now? I want to meet you.

Tong Yao : Thats exactly why I called you!!! Can we meet tomorrow?

Jinyang : Sure, I will pick you from base. Whats the plan?

Tong Yao : Lets first go to pet market to buy some gold fishes!! My brat Da bing ate his fish in my absence. Then a movie and lunch. Is that okay?

Jinyang : Perfect. Then bring Lu Yue as well. He was very sad last time. Lets make up for it. Be ready by 10.

Tong Yao : Sure, I will text him. See you tomorrow Jin Jin. Don't tell Yue , we are going to pet market first, if any chance he texts you , okay!!

Jinyang : Deal!! He will know that after reaching the place.

Tong Yao : Good night...

After the call, Tong Yao texted Lu Yue, to be ready by 10 am tomorrow, since they are going out with Jinyang. His reply came soon.

Lu Yue : Sure!! Whats the plan?

Tong Yao : A movie and lunch together. She will pick us from base.

Lu Yue : Copy that. I will pick the movie.

Tong Yao : No problem Yue Ge...

After texting and calling her best friends, Yao put her phone away. She washed her face, changed to sleep wear and slowly drifted to a deep sleep.