Chapter - 130

Lu Si Cheng lifted his eyes and looked at her. Then he stood up and walked towards the door. " Your phone!! You left it at the dining table." She called from behind.
He turned and looked at the phone she was holding towards him. He sighed and took that from his hand. He then turned to walk inside. "Who is that girl?" She asked him from behind. He turned and looked at her.

Lu Si Cheng : Which girl?

Tong Yao : I saw the messages from your phone....

Lu Si Cheng : Why are you reading my messages, without my permission. Whoever it is, it's not your business!! Never repeat this again. Who do you think you are?

He asked rudely to her. She was shocked by his attitude. Tears started flowing from her eyes. " It's just 1 day and you had already found someone else. Just because, I was angry with you and was not minding you decided to leave me!!" She began to cry and ran towards her room. He was shocked to see her crying like this.

Lu Si Cheng followed her and stopped her from going to her room. He tried to take her in his embrace, but she was pushing him away. " Do..Don't t..touch me!!" She cried loudly.

Lu Si Cheng : Shhhh!! Don't cry...I was just pranking you!! There is no one....

Tong Yao : You...You are...L..lying!! I...I..readd..ev..everything!!

Lu Si Cheng : No, princess!! It was a prank....I swear, it was just a prank.

Tong Yao with tears in her eyes, looked at Lu Si Cheng, " What do you mean?"

Lu Si Cheng : You didn't leave me another option!!

Tong Yao looked at him confused. He took a phone from his pocket and showed her the messages. "See..." He said. Tong Yao read the messages and understood what he meant.

Lu Si Cheng : You were not giving in dear. So I used this way to get you back. Do you really think, I will find someone to replace you in my life.

He pulled her to him and wiped her tears. She hugged him tightly. " I am really sorry!! I didn't meant to hurt you Si Si. I was angry with you for not sharing with me your problems. I am your girlfriend, it's natural I will get worried for you, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't tell me anything regarding you. I was blinded by anger, that's why I behaved like that and didn't ask anything about your hand as well. Please forgive me!! I am really sorry..."

Lu Si Cheng : Princess, you have every right to get angry at me. I really didn't wanted to hurt you by telling my condition. I know, if you knew about this earlier, you would make me rest and wouldn't allow me to do anything. Besides that you would be sad as well. I don't want to see you sad. You gave me a punishment in return. But that punishment is too much for me dear. I can't bear to be away from you for a second.

Tong Yao : I won't repeat this again. Sorry....please forgive me!!

Lu Si Cheng thought for a second, and then said " Fine...I will forgive you!! But but...you will be punished as well."

Tong Yao : I deserve it!!

Lu Si Cheng : So, now can I shift back to your room?

Tong Yao : Yes you can!! Move everything to my room, shift permanently. Leave a bit of things in your old room. Is that okay?

Lu Si Cheng : Of course it's okay!! I will move my things today itself...

Tong Yao : Before that...

She broke the hug and took his right hand " Did you apply ointment?" She asked.

Lu Si Cheng : No!! I didn't .....I want you to do it. Not anyone else. Will you?

Tong Yao : Yes, it's my right to take care of you. I will do it, no matter what happens!! Where did you keep the medicine?

Lu Si Cheng : In my room!! I will go and bring it to our room.

She smiled; cupped his cheeks and tip-toed to press a kiss on his forehead, " I will come now!! You go..." She said and walked towards the kitchen. He smiled happily and walked upstairs. He went to his room and took the medicine, bandage etc. He then took out some of his personal belongings and walked to her room.

In the kitchen, she boiled some water and poured it in a hot water bag. She then took the ice pack as well, since he needed to be treated with hot and cold treatment. She went to her room and saw Lu Si Cheng arranging his belongings in the wardrobe. He sensed her presence, " For now, I just moved some of my clothes and some important things of mine. Later we will renovate this room. Okay, my silly girl!!" He said.

Tong Yao nodded at him and then locked the door. She made him sit on the bed and sat beside him. " Why didn't you go with him?" She asked, while applying ointment on his hand.

Lu Si Cheng : I didn't wanted to go. Besides, I knew you won't be going as well. So I pretended to be not well. They fall for it.

Tong Yao looked at him and smiled. She began to apply a hot water bag and cold pack simultaneously. " Does it hurt?" She asked.

Lu Si Cheng : Yes!!

Tong Yao : Don't worry, it will go away soon. We will repeat the process after some time.

She then took out the bandage and began to wrap it around his hand. He looked at his girl who was carefully wrapping the bandage on his hands. He tucked in the loose hair that had fallen on her face, behind her ears. She looked at him and smiled, then returned back to her work. He slightly lifted her from bed and made her sit on his lap.

Tong Yao : What are you doing?

Lu Si Cheng : Didn't you see, what I did? I wanted to make you sit on my lap and I did it. Now wrap it!!

Tong Yao sighed and continued wrapping. He hugged her from behind and put his head on his shoulder. A fine fruity smell of shampoo was coming from her hair. He gently put his face on her neck, and smelled her skin as well.

Lu Si Cheng : Why do you smell like a jasmine, princess?

Tong Yao : Jasmine!! Oh yes, I bought a new body lotion. Its wild jasmine flavour.

Lu Si Cheng : Let's restock it more!! I like that smell. It's making me commit a crime...

Tong Yao finished wrapping the bandage and looked at him. " What are you looking at? Can we proceed ?"

Tong Yao : No!!

Lu Si Cheng pouted and asked " Why? You are seducing me, even with your scent and not allowing me to proceed? This is not fair!!"

Tong Yao : Si Si...Your hand needs rest!! So not now!! After you are okay, I won't stop you, I promise.

She then pressed a kiss on his cheeks and went downstairs. He followed her. Both of them sat in the living room and started watching Korean drama, hugging each other from beside. He was relaxed having her in his arms........