Chapter - 148

The boys were in full swing. When it was around 2 in the morning, they were all sleepy, except Lu Si Cheng. He was a little drunk and sitting on the couch, and all others went to rooms to sleep. He took his phone and dialed Tong Yao's number. She was sound sleep at that time. She woke up hearing her phone ringing. She opened her eyes and saw it was her boyfriend calling her. She stood up without waking Jinyang and took the call.

Tong Yao : What happened , Si Si? Why are you calling me at this time?

Lu Si Cheng : Princess....!!

He said in his drunk voice. " Are you drunk Si Si?" She asked.

Lu Si Cheng : Yes..Yes...Yes..I ..I am drunk!!

She decoded that her man is heavily drunk. She got off the bed. She carefully opened the door and then closed it without disturbing Jinyang. She stood at the top of the stairs and saw Lu Si Cheng sitting on the couch.

Lu Si Cheng : Why...why are you not speaking? Are you abandoning me?

Tong Yao : I am coming down!!

She cut the call and walked downstairs. She stood near him. Lu Si Cheng lifted his eyes and looked at Tong Yao; and hugged him tightly.

Lu Si Cheng : My angel!! You are here....why were you not talking to me when I called you? Are you abandoning me again?

Tong Yao laughed silently, " No, dear!! I won't abandon you. How can I do that? You are drunk. Come on, I will take you to your room...."

Lu Si Cheng : No!! I want to talk to you. Sit with me...

Tong Yao sighed and sat near him. " Why are you not hugging me? Hug me!!" He asked. She looked carefully at him. He was pouting.Tong Yao felt like she was raising a 2 year old baby. She smiled at him. She then hugged him from the side.

Tong Yao : Happy!!

Lu Si Cheng : Now I am happy!! Do you know I am possessive about you? I don't like to share you with anyone!! When those male creatures keep looking at you when we go out, I really wish to scoop out their eyes. I will get jealous.

Tong Yao : Why? Why should you be jealous, Si Si?

Lu Si Cheng : Because you are only mine.

Tong Yao : You said it yourself Si Si. I am only yours. So you shouldn't be insecure or jealous.

Lu Si Cheng  immediately cupped her face, " Do you know, how much I likes you? Its infinite...I can't express it!!"

Tong Yao : I know!! Even I like you a lot....

Lu Si Cheng smiled brightly at her. " Do you want to sleep Si Si?" She asked.

Lu Si Cheng : Yes!! But I am not finished yet....

Tong Yao slowly put his head on her lap and started caressing his hair. " I like it when you touch my hair. You know it?" He asked.

Tong Yao : Yes, I know!!

Lu Si Cheng : Yao Yao!! I promise you, I will give you a wonderful marriage. I will be the best husband to you, the best dad to our children....

Tong Yao : I know. You have been a wonderful boyfriend to me. Even though I threw certain tantrums on you, you always handled with your maturity. So I have no worries. I just need you, nothing else...

Lu Si Cheng : But i want something from you!!

Tong Yao : What? What do you want from me?

Lu Si Cheng : I want to be a dad!! I want a daughter and son from you...