Chapter - 136

The next day was crucial for ZGDx, FNC and YQCB.  Today is the day, that determines who will be the opponents for ZGDX. The match between YQCB and FNC was scheduled at 11:30 am. The entire team of ZGDX got up early and was watching the match live. They were equally tensed just as the teams, on stage.

Finally after a long wait, YQCB defeated FNC with a score of 2-0 and entered as second finalist. Tong Yao looked at Lu Si Cheng and smirked. Sensing her gesture he turned and mouthed " Get lost". She laughed at him mockingly and walked to balcony. She called Jinyang.

Tong Yao : Jin Jin!! Where are you girl?

Jinyang : At my house. Whats up?

Tong Yao : Can we meet up? I will come to your house!!

Jinyang : Yes of course!! It's been a long time since we met. Come on!!

Tong Yao : I will be there in 10 minutes. I will bring some wine as well

Jinyang : I will be waiting!! Lets celebrate...

Tong Yao : I am thinking of a sleep over as well. Can we do it?

Jinyang : That will be great Yao Yao!! What are you waiting, come fast mei mei....?

Tong Yao : See you soon!!

Tong Yao cut the call and turned to see Lu Si Cheng staring at her. " What?"She asked.

Lu Si Cheng : You have low alcohol tolerance!! So no wine!!

Tong Yao : But I am going for a sleep over with Jinyang. So that will not be a problem.

Lu Si Cheng : Who gave you permission for sleep over?

Tong Yao : Si Cheng!! Come to the point!!

Lu Si Cheng : What will I do when you are off ? I can't sleep without you!!

Tong Yao : I am going to celebrate with Jinyang as YQCB and ZGDX are official finalist of this summer championship. So if you want, you two teams can also celebrate before bases are closed for training. And about sleeping without me!! Don't be childish. Its just one day. I will be back tomorrow.

Lu Si Cheng : Okay!! When are you leaving? I will drop you and pick you as well...

Tong Yao : I just have to took some clothes and change. Then I will be ready to go....

Lu Si Cheng : Okay, bring my key as well!!

Tong Yao nodded, and to his surpise she walked near him and gave a peck on his lips, and walked to her room. She packed a night wear, and one peach colour dress. She then took a blue high waisted jeans and black top and wore it. She then put her hair to a pony tail , took her things and went down. She greeted everyone and walked to the garage to see, Si Cheng waiting for her in the car. She opened the door and sat on the passenger seat.

Tong Yao : Lets go!! I need to buy some wine as well. Can you help me buying it?

Lu Si Cheng : Baby!! You really want to have wine, knowing you have low alcohol tolerance.

Tong Yao : There are non-alcoholic wines available in market. We can buy that!!

Lu Si Cheng : Fine...but I will buy it .

Tong Yao : Okay...now start the car....

Lu Si Cheng started the car and they drive off. " Mmm...what are you guys planning?" She asked.

Lu Si Cheng : Not much, some take out and drinks. It's been so long that I and Heirophant drank together. Since you two girls are out, we boys are free to do that!!

Tong Yao : Yes Yes!! Enjoy your small party Si Si!!

Lu Si Cheng turned and looked at her, " Sure!! I will pick you tomorrow okay!! Wait for me..." He said.

Tong Yao : Okay!!

On the way itself, Lu Si Cheng bought her a wine, and gave it to her. After sometime both of them reached, Jinyangs house.

Tong Yao : Okay!! Now you can go...its girls sleep over tonight...Bye !!

She was about to open the door and move out, when he pulled her back to him. " Didn't you forgot something?" He asked.

Tong Yao : No, I took everything I want....

She looked at him innocently. He pulled her to him in a swift and started kissing her on lips. She immediately responded to him. They continued for some minutes, and once they were out of breath, they broke the kiss." This is all what I wanted, princess." He said panting.

Tong Yao smiled at him, " I love you, Lu Si Cheng!!"

Lu Si Cheng : I love you more dear!! Do call me okay!! Even if we are drinking, I will be sober. So, don't forget to call me!!

Tong Yao : Don't drink too much!!

Lu Si Cheng : Don't worry!! I have high capacity...

Tong Yao sighed and went out of the car and waved him. He nodded and drove back to base. Tong Yao walked to Jinyang's apartment and rang the bell.

Jinyang : You are here Yao Yao!! Come on in!!

Tong Yao nodded and walked inside her house.

Jinyang : You looks different!!

Tong Yao : Different!! I always looks like this Jin Jin...

Jinyang : No No!! Something is different.. your face is glowing. And your skin is smooth . Did you changed you body lotion?

Tong Yao : Oh yes!! I bought one recently, wild jasmine flavour. Cheng ge says to restock it since he......

Tong Yao immediately covered her mouth with hands.

Jinyang : Since he..!! I knew something would have happened. You really looks different. You are not the same Tong Yao, I know earlier. Let me...complete it.

Tong Yao : Since he like its scent on my body!!

Jinyang : Yao Yao!!! Did you two..?

Tong Yao : Yes...!! Don't ask me further. I will get shy!!!

Jinyang : Welcome to the club Yao Yao!! You are grown up now. I feel proud of you dear. Finally my brother tamed you.Good job brother!!

Tong Yao smiled shyly. " Here I bought the wine as well. The boys are planning party on base. Its better we are out!!"

Jinyang : Yes Yes..Ai jia told me. So lets start our sleep over.

The girls ordered some take out, put on a movie and started watching it. In between, they were sipping the wine and enjoying themselves. While on other hand, inside ZGDX base the boys were drinking and partying lavishly. They were celebrating their entrance to the finals. This continued till mindnight. Everyone except heirophant and Lu Si Cheng were dead drunk. The two were drunk but not as the other boys. They all slept in the living room itself without worrying about the surroundings.

The next morning, it was already 11:00 but the boys were sleeping. Tong Yao called Lu Si Cheng a number of times but he was not picking the calls. The training was about to be restarting that day, therefore she was calling him to pick her up from 9'o' clock. Still there was no response.

Jinyang : Yao Yao come on!! I will drop you.

Tong Yao nodded and two of them went to their base. Jinyang after getting down from the car rang the bell of YQCB base and there was no response. So she walked to ZGDX base with Tong Yao. Tong Yao opened the base door with her key and the girls were shocked by the seen in front of them. The boys from both ZGDX and YQCB were sleeping in the living room. Little fatty was hugging Lu Si Cheng tightly. No body has sense of what is happening outside...