Chapter -15

Suddenly Little fatty and Xiao Rui also joined them.

Little Fatty : Ming god, how is the room?

Ming god , Cheng ge, K and Mao gave a look to both Rui and Fatty.

Lu Si Cheng : What the hell is this fatty !! This is killing my eyes..Quick change it...

Little Fatty : What do you know about girls...A 25 year old man who doesn't even have a girlfriend is talking about what a girl likes and dislikes..Go away captain. We are sure that she definitely like this arrangement.

Lu Si Cheng : Well well..do you have a girlfriend little fatty?? And you are talking too much..Just because she told you're cute...don't you dare to start imagine things... Ming don't you have anything to say...

Ming God : I'm speechless...
Xiao Rui : She will for sure like this...Afterall she is a little girl. We all should make her feel better. And guys since she is the only girl among us, we have to protect her, pamper her and treat her well.

Lao K : Yes ofcourse we will...

Lu Si Cheng : Well don't include me in this chaos..

Saying this Lu Si Cheng walked away..and other went downstairs to living room.

Little Fatty : He is always like this...hope he speaks nicely to her.

Xiao Rui : Message came from headquarters..Official statement regarding your retirement and your sister's joining will be posted soon...

Ming God : That's great..

Lao K : When will she be here tomorrow?

Ming God : Yesterday she went with Jinyang since Da Bing is with jinyang. Probably she will be here by tomorrow afternoon. I and Cheng will go and bring her....

Lao Mao : Da Bing !! Who is that..and Jinyang..oh that girl who was with missy yesterday right...

Ming God : Did you heard well Mao Mao..Jinyang is our mid next door's girlfriend.

Lao Mao : Oh..Ai Jia's girlfriend...!!

Ming God : Yup and Da Bing is Yao's fat cat..I think she asked permission to bring her right..

Xiao Rui : Yes she asked..No one is allergic to fur anyways..Can't wait to have a furry ball moving along here...We need to stock cat food as well.

Suddenly a voice came from behind...
" Did you said cat...She is going to bring a furry beast along with her....Who gave her permission to bring a beast...And most importantly ..who told you Xiao Rui that no one here is allergic to a furry beast ". Lu Si Cheng started yelling at them.

Xiao Rui : Who is allergic...As far I know nobody here is allergic to cat fur...

Lu Si Cheng : Did you forget about my sons...My three little fishes...What if that beast eat my sons...

Xiao Rui : .......Cheng ge..We can't stop a cat's temptation to eat fish..Even if it happens its not like you can't afford to buy a new one...Smoke less..you can have sons, grandsons and even great grand sons...

Lu Si Cheng : You idiots are giving me headache....

Again he went back to his room.

Lao K : Ming ge..you said you and Cheng ge will go and bring her..will he agrees to that...?

Ming god : Don't worry K...I will convince him..For peace and harmony of this base..Yao and Cheng should get together well...( He smirked internally.)

Little Fatty : That's right...

Everyone agreed to him. Soon enough the official statement was released...

Post from ZGDX official ID :
" Its a sad news for all of us that Yu Ming, the golden Midsolo has retired for esports industry. But he will continue to be a part of ZGDX as a coach + Data Analyst of the team.

Another good news is that..We are welcoming a new player as the midsolo of ZGDX. Its none other that No.1 Tamamo-no-mae player in chinese server- Smiling . Smiling is going to be the first ever female player in history of OPL..We hope all you can support our new player whole heartedly...

Have a nice day."

Once the weibo post was officially released, there was a huge commotion on weibo ..Many fans were trashing ZGDX for hiring a female player and many were supporting the decision. So many fangirls were iriked with the fact that a going to stay and play with ZGDX.

Inside the ZGDX base...

Soon the weibo post came out..a loud noise was coming from outside the base..It was none other than the team next door YQCB ..

Liang Shen, the captain and support of the team..." Hey team next door...Congrats for the new player...you never mentioned us that you are hiring a female player..Is this what neighbours do ??"