Chapter - 117

Lu Si Cheng was a little drunk yet sober. He opened the main door. Nobody was there, when he got inside. Everyone including the mothers also went to sleep. He went to kitchen, drank some water and then slowly went to Tong Yao's room. He slowly opened the room and saw her sleeping. His heart broke into a million pieces seeing her in this state. He took a deep breath , then closed and locked the door from inside. He went to the wardrobe and took out his shorts and a t-shirt. He had already moved some of his clothes to her wardrobe. He then started changing there itself hence, Yao was sleeping.

After changing, he went to the bed. He got next to her and pulled her to him. Suddenly, Tong Yao felt someone pulling her. She opened her eyes, and saw Lu Si Cheng next to her. Seeing him, she smiled brightly.

Tong Yao : You are back!! Did you had dinner? I was worried...

Lu Si Cheng : I am not hungry,princess....

Tong Yao suddenly felt the smell of alcohol, " Si Si...are you drunk? Did you smoke?"

Lu Si Cheng : Yes!! I was stressed. I was sad....

Tong Yao hugged him tightly, " I am okay Si Si...I will be fine in few days. I can't see you like this. It hurts me more than this wound."

Lu Si Cheng pressed a kiss on her forehead. " You are tired..Stop talking and sleep."

Tong Yao put her head on his chest and hugged him more. He reciprocated the hug. Slowly both of them sleep peacefully.

Next day, Lu Si Cheng wake up earlier, took a bath and went down. He found, the three mothers there having coffee...

Lu Si Cheng : Good morning ladies!!

Mrs.Tong : Si Cheng!! Come on..come and have some coffee!!

Lu Si Cheng went near the table and sat on the chair," Mom...I need your help."

Mrs.Lu : What is it? Just tell me...

Lu Si Cheng : So the thing is, yesterday Heirophant came to pick me when I was at the bar....

Mrs.Lu : You were drunk!!

Lu Si Cheng : Thats not the point. First listen to me!!

Suddenly, Ming and Rui came to the living room.

Xiao Rui : Cheng Ge!! You are up!!

Lu Si Cheng : You two are here!! Come on join us. I need to tell you something. Its really important, I need everyone's help in this..

Mrs. Lu : Oh my god!! Are you going to propose Yao? I will inform your dad and everyone!!

Lu Si Cheng : Mom!! Let me complete please!!! Its a request.

Mrs.Yu : Si Cheng, you proceed!!

Lu Si Cheng : So like I said, Heirophant came looking for me yesterday in bar and he told me something. He has doubt on someone regarding this incident...

Ming God: Who? What did he said?

Lu Si Cheng : Her name is Zheng Shuyi. While we were back in korea, this girl used to work as an assistant in Team OP. We used to meet during the competition. She expressed her feelings to me at that time and I clearly rejected her a number of times. But now, Kun through his connections got to know that, she is coming to join a chinese team next season. He informed Heirophant. At that time, Heirophant didn't thought its serious, but after yesterday's incident, he has doubts, whether that girl is behind this whole incident. Our video went viral, its obvious, Zheng Shuyi also saw that!!

Xiao Rui : But which team she is joining? Any idea!!

Lu Si Cheng : No!! But Kun will inform us very soon. But its true, she is coming to china next season.

Mrs.Tong : Si Cheng.....how will we know whether its all her conspiracy or not?

Lu Si Cheng : First we need to track down from where the package came from!! Then we will see, who it is? Heirophant told me that Jinyang and Ai Jia is trying their own way to track the package. We should also start that....

Ming God : But I swear Si Cheng, if that girl is behind that, I won't keep my cool. She hurted my sister...

Xiao Rui : Ming!! Cool down...do you think those idiots up there will also keep quiet? No...she is our sister!! First lets track the package...Leave it to me!! I will do it..

Mrs.Yu : Don't let Yao know this. After finding the culprit we will tell her. And Rui call me or my sister-in-law, if you need any help!! We need that person, who hurt my child...

Lu Si Cheng : And one more thing. Right after, this season, we will get married. She will turn 21 soon. You can start the preparation. I am not going to give any chance to that girl!!

Mrs. Lu : Sure!!! Our dream is going to be fulfilled!!!

Lu Si Cheng : Keep your voice low Mom and most importantly, the marriage is to be kept secret!!!

Mrs. Tong : Of course!!

Lu Si Cheng : Tell others as well Ming!!

Ming and Rui nodded. " But are we going to tell fans about her hand being hurt." Ming asked and he continued " And tomorrow, she will be alone here."

Xiao Rui : I will ask aunty to stay here till we are back tomorrow. Plus our neighbours are there. They will also keep an eye on her. We are rivals on field otherwise we are good friends!!

Lu Si Cheng and mothers nodded in approval. After having breakfast together, the mothers left the base. Since they were having match tomorrow, boys were practising while Yao was in her room. She watched her favourite Korean drama, browsed the weibo, played with the kittens etc.

She saw Lu Si Cheng during breakfast only. Neither he talked to her, not he came to see her. She ignored it as she felt its due to tomorrow's match. During lunch time, Lu Si Cheng came to her room, with her food. He started feeding her, without talking much. She noticed that very well. After feeding her, he took out the medical kit, and started to replace her bandage. When he applied, the oinment on her hands, she cried out in pain. He didn't said anything. But carefully changed her dressing.

" If you want to take a bath, text me!! I will come and cover the dressing!!" He said before leaving the room. This time, she started to notice his behaviour. He was not talking or looking to her properly. Her heart started to ache. Insecurities were gripping. But still she wanted to think positively. " Tong Yao, its just your thoughts. He is busy due to tomorrow's match. They are practising hard for tomorrow. Thats why he is behaving like this.."

Time went fast....It was dinner time. The same situation repeated. Tong Yao chose to remain silent. She informed him, she want to take a bath and he covered her dressing well, took a pair of her clothes and put that on the bathroom as well. She took a shower, without wetting the wound, changed the cloth and came back to the room. She was surprised that Lu Si Cheng was not there.

She sighed and put the light off and lay down on the bed. She slowly went to deep sleep. Once she was asleep, Lu Si Cheng came and laid next to her. But she felt his scent and warmth even she was in sleep. She slowly turned to his side and put herself, in her comfortable position, before Lu Si Cheng, pulled her to him. He was quiet surprised by this and felt very happy!!......