Chapter - 155

The next day, Tong Yao woke up first. She saw her boyfriend sleeping next to her. It's been sometime since they slept together. She smiled seeing him. She gently kissed his cheeks, and stood from the bed. Reality hit her, they were not wearing any clothes. She looked down the bed and saw her clothes there. She sighed and turned to look at the man next to her, " Pervert!! " She said and got out of bed, collected her clothes and went to washroom. Her body was aching badly. She turned the hot shower and stood there for some time. She relaxed under the shower. She then turned the shower off, wore a bathrobe with towel tied to her hair and came outside. Lu Si Cheng was still sleeping like a pig. She then walked to the wardrobe, took her inner wear and some nice clothes. Then again she went inside the washroom to change.

She, after removing the bathrobe, looked in the mirror, and was shocked to see scene in front of her. From her neck to her breast, it was covered with red markings. She sighed and started wearing her clothes. She then got out of the bathroom and saw her boyfriend was already awake and scrolling on his phone sitting on the bed. She called the reception and ordered two coffees, and turned to her man.

Lu Si Cheng looked from the phone and saw his girlfriend looking at him. He pulled her to the lap. " Did you sleep well?" He asked, tucking her hair behind ear.

Tong Yao : Yes!! I did...

Lu Si Cheng : Does it hurts?

Tong Yao : Not anymore!! But I do have body pain. You were insane last night...

She said and hide her red face on his chest. He laughed at her. She then raised her head and looked at him. " What?" He asked.

" Look what you did last night!!" She said pointing the marks. He slightly moved her hair and looked at the marks he left.

Lu Si Cheng : Its my markings on the girl I owns!!

Tong Yao : Pervert!! Si Si...what is our plan for today?

Lu Si Cheng : Some training and we do have skirmish with team TANK. That too afternoon. I better go and take a bath!! You ordered coffee right!!

Tong Yao : Yes!! I did...

Lu Si Cheng : Good!! Slowly slowly you should learn to take up your duties as a wife apart from being a professional player. Do you understand?

Tong Yao : Don't worry!! I will. I will fulfill my duties towards you!! Its my happiness to take care of you, the way, you take care of me!!

Lu Si Cheng smiled and kissed her forehead, " You better be!!" He said and went to the washroom to take a bath. She went to cover the marks with concelar. Suddenly, she recieved a call from Xiao Rui.

Tong Yao : Good Morning, Rui Ge!!

Xiao Rui : Yao Yao!! Is he up?

Tong Yao : Yes, he is taking a bath!! What happened Rui Ge? All okay!!

Xiao Rui : Yes!! All fine. We have to start training. Ask him to call me once he is out. We have a problem as well. Tell him Mrs.Lu called me. She is coming back here. She found about his lie regarding board meeting. Ask him to shift back to Fatty's room.

Tong Yao : He lied about board meeting!! Don't worry Rui Ge!! I will handle it. He will call you once he is out!!

Xiao Rui : Okay Yao!!

Tong Yao cut the call, and thought about what she should do, so as to handle the situation. She heard the bathroom door opening. Lu Si Cheng came out wearing a towel alone. She immediately hugged him.

Lu Si Cheng : What happened, dear? Are you that romantic morning itself?

Tong Yao slapped on his chest, " Do you only have that thing to think about? Scoundrel!!" She asked.

Lu Si Cheng : Ouch!! It hurts...

Tong Yao : Let it hurt a bit. Let me ask you something? Are you satisfied with me?

Lu Si Cheng : What kind of question is this, baby?

Tong Yao : Just asking!!

Lu Si Cheng : I am madly in love with you. I am totally crazy for you!! And yes, I am more than satisfied with you!!

Tong Yao : Will you ever loss this interest in me? I am afraid...

Lu Si Cheng : Shhhh!! Not anymore words!! I only needs you. No one else has place in my heart. Understand...

Tong Yao nodded, " Aiyaa!! I forgot...Rui Ge called me. He asked you to call him back. Its regarding training. And mumma is coming back. She learnt about your fake board meeting!! He asked you to shift back to pang ge's room." She said.

Lu Si Cheng : I won't go leaving my wife here!! Do you want me to go?

Tong Yao : No!! I don't..I don't want you to go!! But what will we do? She will vent out anger on our whole team.

Lu Si Cheng : I will call her now!!

Lu Si Cheng went to take his phone and call his mother. Tong Yao stopped him. " Let me!!" She said. He nodded. She immediately called her mother-in-law!! It was on the loud speaker.

Tong Yao : Hello mumma!!

Mrs.Lu : Yao Yao!! Do you know what that scoundrel did? The whole board meeting thing was faked by him. What if he is future chairman? Rascal!! I am coming back...I will slap him, with my sandal, for sure!!

Tong Yao : He told me mumma!! I will handle him. You don't need to come back mumma. We are in the middle of training. It will be inconvienient for other teams as well. Think about it mumma!!

Mrs. Lu : You are right!! But I really wanted to come..

Tong Yao : Mumma, how about coming for the finals, if we reach upto there?

Mrs.Lu : That is a good idea!! Then I will be there for finals!! Okay my dear child. Go back to your training. All the best!!

Tong Yao : Okay mumma!! Bye....

Tong Yao cut the call and sighed. She turned to saw an amused Lu Si Cheng. " What? Why are you looking at me like this?" She asked.

Lu Si Cheng : I am so in love with you, my princess. You are really something!! You handles it well. I love you!!

Tong Yao : I will do anything for you and our team!! You got my back!!You can count on me captain!! I love you...

Lu Si Cheng hugged her tightly, " Scoundrel, call Rui Ge back!!" She said.

Lu Si Cheng : Okay!! You take out some clothes for me. Let me call him.

Tong Yao nodded and went to take his clothes. She took out one black shorts, along with a white tshirt and his under pants as well. She closed the door and put everything on the bed. Suddenly, door bell rang, it was the coffee she ordered. She collected them as well and put it on the dining table. She waited for her boyfriend to finish the phone call....

Soon he came back and saw his clothes on the bed, neatly folded. He smiled seeing that. He took it and went to washroom to change. He came out and she handed over a cup of coffee.

Tong Yao : What did he said?

Lu Si Cheng : We will train in our rooms. For skirmish we will get out laptops and go to his room. Its anyway at around 7 pm evening. So till then we will train. He ordered breakfast for each room, it will be delivered soon.

Tong Yao : Why is it? We can all gather in the dining area?

Lu Si Cheng : The three managers, including Ming god had discussed it yesterday itself. The korean team is also here. That's why...

Tong Yao : Okay okay!! I understood...