Chapter - 177

Zheng Shuyi sat with her new teammates. The captain of Red Arrows, Li Shen, turned to her, " You got enough right. Now please stay quiet. If you are doing this for Chessman, then stop it right now. Else you will face the warth of 12 teams together!!" Zheng Shuyi rolled her eyes and turned to face the stage.

The food counter opened. " I will get food for us. Stay here okay!!" Said Lu Si Cheng and walked with boys to get the food. Soon he and boys arrived with the plates. Zheng Shuyi was seeing Lu Si Cheng's care for Tong Yao and was frowning. " One day he will care for me like this as well!!" She thought. After that the after party started. Tong Yao was not allowed to drink, so he decided to get her some orange juice. Seeing Lu Si Cheng taking the juice and sensing he is alone, Zheng Shuyi approached him.

Zheng Shuyi : Lu Si Cheng !!! Was it a surprise for you when I was introduced as new girl in OPL?

Lu Si Cheng : No!!

Zheng Shuyi : Those boys knows nothing!! I know, that smiling is not as good as me. Its you who took the team to win. Why did you allowed her to take the credit of the win? It was all her luck that she beat Tai Ge!!

This time Lu Si Cheng glared at her sharply, " You can't ever reach my princess's level. You are a big zero in front of her..." he said without any emotion.

Zheng Shuyi : You call that girl princess!! Just because she is dressed up like she belongs to a wealthy family, you believed her. She dolled up using your money. She is just using you. Why can't you see that? She is a gold digger, but I am not like that...

She slowly started to move towards him, trying to close the space between them. Tong Yao and the girls were watching everything, so was the boys. " Ai Jia..do you have any kind of wines? " She asked.

Ai Jia : Yes, I have!! Here...its strongest!! Take it before chessman comes.

Su Luo : What are you going to do?

Tong Yao stood and walked with the wine from Ai Jia . " Zheng Shuyi needs a dry wash." Said Jinyang sipping the whiskey. Tong Yao walked and reached near Lu Si Cheng and pretended like she was falling and spilled the entire wine over Shuyi's gown. " Heyy.." she stepped back from Lu Si Cheng, cleaning the wine from her gown.

Tong Yao : Oh...sorry sorry....but not sorry. Do you know, its had for wine stains to be removed from dresses? Even after drycleaning, I don't think it will go. Just like your mind, this gown will stay dirty as always. Try bleaching, may be something changes...

Lu Si Cheng chuckled hearing his wife, and gently put his hand on her waist, " Here is your orange juice."

Tong Yao : Thank you my love...and you...stay away from him. Si Cheng come on...the boys are waiting for you and don't drink too much!!

Lu Si Cheng : Just 3 glass and we will go back to base. I promise. Come on!!

Tong Yao : Good!!

Hearing and seeing their PDA Shuyi frowned. She stomped her feet and went to washroom. The couples joined the boys. They chatted for sometime and after 3 glasses of alcohol, the couples bid adieu to the boys and returned to the base since they had a flight next day morning. Nobody noticed the rings on their hands...

....................................................................................................................................................................

The next morning at 1pm the newly wedded couple boarded their flight to Singapore. By around 5 pm they reached singapore. He booked the hotel earlier itself. They took a taxi and reached the hotel they were planning to stay at. They checked in and went to their honeymoon suite he booked. They planned 5 days in Singapore.